sunset kisses

March 20, 2020

Daisy's Pov:

I had just opened the period basket that oscar brought me and we were sharing the m&ms. I never thought i would be able to eat them after my dad passed, but oscar just reminded me of him in the way i feel protected when i'm with him.

We were both on our phones showing each other memes. i was laying on his legs on top of a pillow and he was leaned on a mountain of pillows.

D: "so what do you want to paint?"

I asked not looking up from my phone.

O: "i don't know, it's 6:28 we can probably catch the sunset, and we can paint that."

I smiled at him and nodded looking up from my phone. He was so cute.

D:"okay then we should leave soon, no?"

O: " Yeah or we won't make it, let's go"

He tapped my leg, motioning for me to get off of him. I felt the tingles on my thigh where he had tapped me.

I looked up at him and bit my lip to keep me from making any weird noises. We made eye contact and I saw something in his eyes that i can't describe.

I raised up slowly never breaking eye contact. He eyed my every movement. His gazed trailed down to my neck and the necklace on my neck with my name.

He reached his hand towards my neck and i tried to keep my breathing steady, when he got to my neck i felt the same sensation, from when he touched my thigh. He slipped his fingers under my necklace.

O: "Gold looks good on you."

I swallowed the saliva that had built up in my mouth. I opened my mouth but i couldn't speak.

D: "t-thank you."

I finally managed to stutter a thanks. I cleared my throat and quickly got off of the bed.

D: "I-I'm going to get dressed and then we can leave."

I ran into the bathroom and pressed my back agains the door. I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm.

"What the fuck was that"

I got dressed as quickly as i could. I only changed my shirt and pulled a red spaghetti strap cropped tank top on and left the black sweatpants i had.

Oscars pov:

"What the fuck did i just do?!"

I threw myself back on Daisys bed and and rubbed my face i had the chance to kiss her but i couldn't she was just looking at me with her big brown eyes all innocent and shit, and i just couldn't do it.

I rolled around in her bed still attacking myself for not taking the chance and kissing her, and then i heard the doorknob turn and i sat up so fast that i got dizzy.

She stepped out in a small red velvet spaghetti strap tank top and the same sweatpants she was wearing before. She was on her tip-toes reaching for a sweater in her closet.