that girl

March 29, 2020

Oscar pov

We were eating and getting to know each other better. I loved the way her eyes lit up when she smiled and her laugh, oh her laugh. It made fuzzy inside and it made me feel good. It made smile every time i heard it, it was contagious. I liked talking with her it was refreshing. She was covering her mouth with her hand as she laughed and I took the chance to look at her, really look at her.

Her eyes were bright, and innocent. They curved when she smiled and the corner of her eyes slightly creased. They were a deep brown. She had a cute little button nose, her nose bridge was smooth. Her lips were full and so plump and pink. And she had light little freckles around her nose and cheeks. Her teeth were perfectly straight but didn't look fake or obnoxious, they were white but not too bright.

Her body movements were so gentle and sweet. She was always friendly but she knew when to stand her ground. Her voice was perfect, not too high not too deep. She was always speaking softly and her voice was always low, it had expression but it was low. Her figure was beautiful too, she was fit, she had ass, legs everything was snatched in the right places.

Her skin was always soft and shiny and she smells good, sometimes like a jolly rancher, sometimes like vanilla, chocolate, or fruit but it was always sweet like her. She was always so put together and when she wore makeup it wasn't a lot. I smiled as i watched her eat and she had her eyes closed as she chewed.

She swallowed before she took a drink and then looked up at me. "how'd you know i was hungry?" She took another long drink before she burped and covered her mouth and looked at me shocked. I laughed and she laughed with me. I shrugged, answering her question, "you're always up for nuggets but i didn't know you were hungry."

She shrugged and chuckled, "i guess i am always down for nuggets." She let out a long breath and leaned back in her seat. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath and let it out again. Her eye brows were scrunched up and she sucked on her bottom lip. "Are you okay?" I asked her as i collected our trash and put it in the paper bag.

"yeah i've just been getting these sharp pains since last night." She let out a breath and stood up grabbing the bag out of my hand, throwing it away, she walked walked up to her room and i followed behind her. She crawled into her bed and wrapped herself in her blanket.

I slipped my shoes off before i walked into her room and laid down on the bed next to her. She snuggled up against me and i grabbed by her waist and pulled her up onto of me. She laid her head on my chest and had her arms wrapped around me. "Daisy?" she hummed in response and looked up at me. "Do you think we moved too fast?" She furrowed her brows and position herself to look at me completely.

"what do you mean?" She stared at me and it made me nervous. "i don't know, like we haven't even known each other that long and we had sex already, not that i'm complaining, cause i'm not but i don't know i just wanted to let you know that i genuinely want a serious relationship with you."

I looked down at her after i finished talking and she chuckled lightly. She looked away and positioned herself the way she was earlier. "maybe we did, but i really like you, and you make me feel safe, you know?" i nodded and she continued "i know you're serious, and i am too, i really am. I already feel an attachment to you and that kind of scares me." She said and sighed, i ran my fingers through her hair.

"Okay. How about we go on another date?" She didn't speak this time and instead just nodded her head. I kissed the top of her head and went back to playing with her hair. "Okay wait but are you sure? Like you know, i have a gang to run and i just don't want-" she giggled and hugged me tighter. "Yes im sure, i know your gang comes first."