chicken nuggets

March 28, 2020

"Daisy, wake up" Jasmine had been calling me for a couple of minutes but i was hearing it in my dream. I tried to turn around onto my back but i couldn't. I looked up and i saw oscars sleeping face. I was staring at him and admiring all of his features, when his eyes opened and he pecked my lips. "Goodmorning" his morning voice made me want to repeat the night before.

"Daisy!!" We both looked at the door at the same time and we sat up. His clothes were in the drier since he took a shower so i let him borrow some oversized basketball shorts but he never put them on so we were both completely naked. I wrapped the bed sheet around my body and I tried to stand up but my legs were really weak and i had to hold on to the bed to stay on my feet. I could hear Oscar giggling from the corner of the room where he was putting the shorts on.

I made a signal for him to stop laughing at me and he started laughing harder. I shushed him and i heard Jasmins footsteps get close to the door again i ran to the door and leaned on the wall to regain my balance. She knocked again and i took a deep breath and clung on to the doorknob before turning it. i leaned on the doorframe and tried not to wince at how sore my legs were. "yes?" jasmin looked me up and down and shook her head.

"girl why haven't you answered i've been knocking all morning." she rolled her eyes and noticed that i had my lips pressed together and my eye brows were scrunched. "are you okay?" I nodded but didn't relax my face. She shook her head and gave me a weird look before she continued talking. "anyways cesars brother Oscar didn't come home last night and cesars been calling him and he won't answer, so i have to go over" she said rolling her eyes.

I heard Oscar shuffle around the room, and it caught Jasmins attention. "what was that?" She smirked and tried to look into the room and i panicked and leaned on the other side of the doorframe to get in the way of her view. "it was nothing. I have to go." I quickly tried to shut the door but she put her hand to stop it slightly. "i'm going out then, i'll be back later." she let the door close and i heard her footsteps and then the front door open and shut.

As soon as i heard the door shut i let my body slide against the door and onto the floor i took a deep breath and leaned my head back and closed my eyes as i exhaled. When i opened them oscar was standing over me with his obnoxious smile. "you need help?" I shook my head but he still hooked his arm under my legs and supported my back with the other arm as he carried me to the bed, bridal style.

"I have to some business to attend to with Cesar, i'll talk to you later" he grabbed his phone and came back to the bed where he kissed my forehead. I heard him walk into the laundry room and grab his clothes and change into them. His footsteps echoed through the hallway as he made his way to the door. "Bye!" he yelled before i heard the door close and his car left the driveway.

Before i could lay down on the bed i heard the door open again and then it shut. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and i picked up the sheet and wrapped it around my body again. Jasmin burst through the door with a huge smirk on her face. "i saw him leave" She laughed obnoxiously and i rolled my eyes.

"okay and?" she rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue. "what's that attitude for, acting all brand new now that you finally got some-" I didn't let her finish before i threw a pillow at her and she closed the door to dodge it. She popped her head back in and i grabbed another pillow but didn't throw it. She ran out of the room and i heard her leave again.

My body ached all over from all the weird positions i was put into last night.. We didn't notice that i had bled until we were in the shower. We changed the bed sheets and good thing i had my red satin sheet on.  I had a collection of bed sheets that i change every few days. Oscar said it was odd but he liked how clean my bed was. I couldn't keep my eyes open with the last bits of energy that i had not being enough, so i set an alarm and let my myself fall asleep.