SNS Frenzy

Vast Construction Office

"So, how many followers do you have now?" In-sung smiled widely at him as he entered his office.

Here we go. The one thing he's been dreading since seeing Hyunsoo's newly created IG account of him last night.

"It was your sister's idea. We made a deal and that was part of it, so it's not really mine." Bin said, dismissing In-sung and trying to focus at the computer screen in front of him.

"Still, the pictures are yours. Well, I'm just excited to see you more on social media, you know, perhaps, this will be good for our company's reputation or even, maybe good for your dating life.."

"Whatever, In-sung, I'm using it for Hyunsoo's sake so don't make a big deal out of it."

In-sung still seemed to be not convinced as he tried to linger morearound his office.

"What? Is there anything you want to say?"

"Hmm..remember one of our clients, my friend, Park Nam-jung, the one we met a few weeks ago for a project in Incheon?"

He remembered the guy. He liked him, very humble and fun to be with. They clicked right away that they invited them to play golf with him. Since it's also a current favorite sport of him after returning to Seoul, he accepted the invitation. He thought it would also a good thing for their business partnership.

"Yes, what about him?"

"He won't be able to play with us next Saturday, he forgot that the date we set with him was the birthday party for his son."

"Oh, so okay, let's just meet him some other time."

"The thing is, he insisted for us to come instead to his son's birthday. He learned your mom is a friend of his wife's mom." In-sung paused as if weighing whether to continue or not.

Bin knew his cousin knew him, that he's allergic to parties outside their family circle, and he has an inkling of where this would lead.

"Okay, let's come then." He replied so as to finish their conversation.