Day 1:

A/n: Tag says "Original", Meaning It may be the First 100 day Survival in wattpad. Idk if there is any yet.

Day Log #1
-My name is Y/n L/n. I'm a Survivor of an Epidemic in this Island. The Epidemic turns every single female into Horny girls and rape Men non-stop.

-I just ran from a few Horny girls. I was able to hide. But My stuff has been destroyed by their Relenthlessness. Hiding at an Abandoned House, Two floors, One bedroom, Kitchen and Toilet. I saw a Hatch from behind the house while I was running.

So I searched the House for any sort of supplies or weapon.

I looked through the Kitchen cupboards. Nothing of Use, Just Pans and Large Strainers. Unless......

I took two of the Pans for Stuns and strainers for later use. I got some knives for Basic defense.

I snuck upstairs and found a Girl, Horny. Ahh Jesus, I'm fighting for my Life here, and No cure yet. So killing won't be traumatizing.

I snuck behind the Horny girl and sliced her throat, instantly killing her. I searched the Body for anything useful. A Key, and Some chocolate bars.

I tried the key on the bedroom and it worked. I entered and saw the Usual stuff at a Bedroom, Bed, Desk, Sheets. So I grabbed the sheets, stuffed at my inventory.

Opened the desk and got a Few Batteries.

Y/n: *mind* This'll help.

I snuck downstairs and grabbed every food and Water I can. I looked out the Window and saw no girls. So I quietly opened the door to the outside and snuck to the Hatch.

It was locked. I tried the Bedroom key, and Surprisingly, It worked. So I went down and saw a few Crates. 2 were empty, but the last one I hit the jackpot.

A Machete and a Silenced 9mm Pistol and 4 mags, They'll help me alot.

I took everyrhing. Doubled checked the house for anything useful. But it was going night, So I camped at this House and slept

Day 1 over

A/n: Short I know. But This is 100 days.