Day 2

Log #2
-Nothing to serious happened yesterday. Just got my First kill and got stuff to last me awhile. And got some basic weapons to protect myself

I woke up from my nap and looked around, No horny girls. So I grabbed everything and went out.

I had no tools to get some wood, So I had to scavenge. I just need to know where I can find a local Map of this area.

Trees, Some buildings, Lamp posts, and Roads.

As I venture off-road. I saw Two girls passing by, So I dashed behind a Tree and waited for them to pass. And when They Did, I smacked them at the heads with the Frying Pans.

Wonk!

The Girls were knocked out. So I looted their bodies and resumed my travel.

4 hours into travel. I finally found a Small neighborhood, Just around 5 houses and a Gas station.

I went to the first house and knocked out a girl. I looted her body and scavenged the house for supplies.

When I left, I decided to loot the Gas station.

I went there and saw several girls. I can't take them on myself.

So I grabbed a Rock and threw at tin can to distract them. When their heads turned and dashed, I snuck up and took Two Cans and filled em up.

I bolted to a nearby house to hide. I was relieved, But I was ambushed by a Girl. She looked to be in her Teens, I grabbed the nearest object and smacked at her, It was a Table leg.

I got my bag and got the knife and stabbed her through the Heart.

Y/n: *mine* That was close.

I looted her body and the House. I was getting dark. So I went to a Nearby house, and set up camp there.

An Hour in, I looted the house and set up barricades. When I  was done, I slept.

Day 2. Done