Day 3-5

A/n: Bit of Clarification. There will be way, way more knockouts than Kills. Cuz I'm conflicted. Kills are a Last resort and If necessary

Day 3 Log
-Found a Small Town. Got some Gas and Supplies. Should give me more days to last. I'll consider this Gun as a Last resort, I'm not killing, Just knockouts. Maybe Immobilizing them by shooting their Legs.

I woke up all free. I checked my surroundings and Grabbed my stuff. I double checked the house and left to loot the rest of the houses.

I knocked out a few Girls, nothing too major. And got supplies. I ate my Breakfast, checked outside if it's clear and traveled blindlessly.

I took me 2 hours to find another Town, But I had to hide because there were too many of them. I waited, and Waited, and waited. They didn't move a Muscle. So i ran to a House, knocked out the inhabitant and slept it away.

When I woke up. They were still there, So I had to do something. Good thing I found those firecrackers in that Closet. So I lit it and threw it far.

And It made it's sound, When they turned their heads, I bolted to the nearest House.

Contents? Nothing too major, Just some furniture and No inhabitants. But I saw a phone on the couch, I grabbed it and checked the battery, Good 53%, I have to make use of this. I searched everywhere for a Charger incase I find a place with power or I get any sort of Solar Panels.

I spent the rest of the day looting this Area. I got some knives, A Small Axe, And A bit of Metal. Judging by my Supplies, My Free inventory is getting lower.

I rushed out and tried to hunt. I set up some simple traps, I need their Hide. I was no expert in Trap making, So These traps were crude, but it was something.

So I climbed to a nearby tree and waited there. I waited, waited, and waited, I was getting tired from sitting all day, I almost fell asleep until I heard a Twig breaking. I carefully looked and it was an Average sized Rabbit.

I waited for it to step on my trap. And Bam, Trap has been set off. I jumped down and grabbed the rabbit.

I might have to set up my Base real soon. An Isolated one, Surrounded by Trees, Possible watchtower, and maybe find survivors.

I waited for more animals, And I was able to catch a Fox, That's it.

I cleaned the animals of blood and smell and yeeted them to my inventory. I found a Small House in a Forest, with a Shack nearby.

I entered the house, Knocked out it's inhabitants and threw them out, barricaded every entrance except the front door. I searched the house, but no luck. I put my stuff near the bed, and Went to search the shack.

Just my luck. A Few hunting tools, mechanic tools, and Some Rope.

I went back to the house and spent the rest of the day resting and skinning the aninals.

I hanged the Skin on line to dry them up for layer. These clothing are wearing out.

I set up my bed, placed my 9mm beside my head and slept.

Day 3-5. Done