Prologue

Never had I thought that I will fight against a Titan who tried to take SIX INFINITY STONES just because he wants to wipe all of existence's being into matters until it becomes vanished into the thin air like nothing at all . I was one of the 'snap' victims and I did not know that I have a little sister while I was away I mean in the Soul Stone 

But here I was fighting alongside Avengers, Guardian of the Galaxy basically all the goods side you could think of * except for the DC characters oops-*. So the war to save the whole universe had begun. All of us collided with the army of Thanos trying to drive them off and distract them from the stones so that one of us could bring them back to where they are belong but since at the base the actual Quantum Machine had been destroyed when they are been blow off from Thanos's shooting or something. Luckily Scott * Ant-Man *had an ugly like really annoying ugly van * how do I know that he had this van when you guys probably wondering is because I was in the Civil War remember oh wait when I kidnapped that guy with Sam, he was with the van just chilling and it has really annoying ringtone  * that could be used to bring the Infinity Stones aback into their original realities with the Quantum Machine inside the van.

So one by one, all of us tried to use our forces and run across the battlefield with the gauntlet contains the stones and reach the van before Thanos could get them or else it would be much worse but the enemies kept try to tackle each of us and prevented us from getting any further. First, it was Clint holding the gauntlet who then handing it to T'Challa who seems had difficulties along the way cause Thanos was in his way but Wanda who still mad at Thanos who killed Vision so she brutally had prevented him with her power which allowed T'Challa to pass around them then he continued to run through the battlefield. But then he had to pass to Peter Parker as he was pretty good from his abilities on the battlefield after he *T'Challa*get cornered by the enemies, unfortunately, he *Peter*also get cornered even with his instinct kill mode and with the rest of heroes get attacked from rain fire of Thanos's ships but get destroyed by Carol Danvers as she had arrived after getting a distressed call to help them from an unknown caller. * I'm bad at describing and explaining*. So the gauntlet was entrusted to Carol who proceeds to the battleground with the rest of the female avengers when Peter asked how she could pass through all of Thanos's army. 

As all of the female avengers including me trying to clear the path for Carol using each of our abilities trying to prove to all of them that we females can defeat them. I have to say Carol is a powerful being that even the great Titan could not stand a chance against her cause he tried to punch her which Carol does not even budge from it but only glared down on him as she used her power to pull away from the gauntlet and make him kneel on the ground. Unfortunately, he used one of the stones which the Power Stone, and then managed to push Carol out of the way since none of his attacks worked on the female and so he now had the whole six infinity stones. 

While that happened >>> 

As this kept going on, Tony Stark standing on the field with the others is still engaged in fighting while he staring off in the distance and suddenly in realize, he looked at Doctor Strange who already looked at him. The former realized that this what Strange meant when it is his time to change what has happened for the better and this is their only chance to defeat the Titan. As Thanos prepared to snap, Tony came rushed in, and grabbed the gauntlet as hard as he could before Thanos pushed him away not knowing that Tony had grabbed the stones pushing them into his own gauntlet.

He looked at Tony who slowly get up from the ground saying " I am ...inevitable " and snapped his fingers but nothing happened. In confusion, he then looks at the gauntlet before noticing that the stones weren't there and as he look at the other guy, and realized that Tony was the one who had the stones all along which trailing up to the makeshift gauntlet that he built to allow the stones to connect to his body suits when he went to grab the gauntlet from the grasp of the Titan.