Chapter 2

Disclaimer: English is not my first language 

I deeply apologize for the grammar mistakes if there are any of them in it 

No One P.O.V 

After Nezu explained how this world works and the law itself, Lis began to understand it bit by bit but what she couldn't understand is that why citizen couldn't use their quirks for self-defense in dangerous situations. She knows that it was for the best to ensure that every citizen does not use quirks for their own choices and that's why heroes are made also laws are been acquired.

Lis stared at both of them with hard and cold eyes but eventually softened. In seeing her like this ( in a state of almost depression ), Aizawa and Nezu looked at each other before the latter nodded at him.

" *sigh * you are a troublesome kid, we offer you a home at UA as one of the recommendation students since you are stuck here. Don't worry about your citizenship, we will alter your identity by making you a relative of mine ... so for now on, you are Aizawa Amaryllis. Not only that you will be living with me until you are of age " he explained to Lis.

Apparently, both of them had discussed this before Amaryllis been discharged and they quickly make a conclusion by doing this for her. But either way, she accepted their offer and also added some conditions for her own sake " Can I have some conditions as well ? " she asked them and they nodded at her to continue what she asked for.

" I wished to be able to use my abilities in case of emergencies, if you both think that I will not use my abilities just because of this law here then think again because that is not how I raised back then and I ensure that I will not use this just for my own desire. Not only that I want you to kill me " at the last word, it makes both of the adults present very shocked and she held her hand up indicated to stop them from asking.

" My abilities are called Dragoness since I was born with the marks of an ancient dragon that was said to be one of the most dangerous creatures to exist for thousands of years. It somehow comes with pair of wings on my back that I can let out at any time that I want and I had it since I was 12 years and it looks like a tattoo of wings on my back as disguise * she pointed on her back which she slid it up to show them. As I was born with a powerful 'quirk', it was said to be destined as a beautiful power yet it also a destructive power, it's depending on the host's desire and so far I didn't give in to the desire to conquer the world. My dad only told me that there will be evil people who want my abilities for their selfish thoughts so I was taught to be a selfless person. My inner dragon will be awoken during the moment of near-death as it will try to protect me from inside out. It is dangerous to be in that state as I haven't control it properly. So I really wanted to ask you to kill or injure me for me to get out of that moment if it ever did happen. " she explained to them.

Meanwhile, Aizawa and Nezu had a hard time accepting the conditions but neither less, both of them to her terms. Thus, this making Amaryllis's life changed from her old life and she is now Aizawa Amaryllis. Only those who are under Nezu's know who she was but others will be kept hidden until further notice. 

(TIME SKIP )

After months went by >>>

Let the Author san do the narrating moment, after living with Shota for a while now Amaryllis is now officially one of the approved vigilantes which kinda be made by her as she doesn't want to become a hero for anything because it can cause her identity herself but everyone thought that she just a normal citizen who seems to help people in dire situations and didn't get caught for using quirks without hero provisions. That is because she got her hero license after fighting Aizawa and Vlad King during her first week of living, she using her psychokinesis and her martial arts training to defeat both of them. Nezu said that this is to prove to them that she can fight as she told them which she is a hero in her old life or old dimension. Thus, proving to them that she is a real hero.