Chapter 1

Lis P.O.V >>

Amaryllis opened her eyes expected to see heaven or hell or whatever afterlife things but what she didn't expect was a clear blue skies and soft green grass that she lay down on and slowly get up in a sitting position. She does not know how but somehow wearing normal clothes like her usual clothes as she realized it. Remembering that she was been stabbed, Lis checked her wounds only to see that her clothes are clean without blood and she turned to see her father again but saw he was not there. In fact, she was not there I mean in the battlefield anymore, slowly she stands up and analyzed her surroundings.

" It seems that I'm not in New York or even in Manhattan anymore " she realized this when she felt this maybe different place than she used to.  

As she looked around, it seems that she is in Japan or better yet a different Japan even though my mom was born and raised as a Japanese daughter, she never really told me about her old life before moving to California. She only taught me how to read Kanji and how to speak Japanese fluently as it is part of my myself. Lis thought in her mind that how the heck that she still alive as far as she could remember that her power is work like a contract and it must be equivalent  .... Could it be that she is indifferent dimension. She never visited Japan even though her mom was born here before being adopted by Tony Stark and I mean it is possible as to how else she could explain that she could see how the surrounding is different from what Japan she knows when she has visited the country when her father had meeting conference here. I mean it looks like it's kinda evolve in some ways such as the buildings themselves * she woke up near UA*. As quickly as the thoughts of the stones in Lis's mind before she died, she realized that they haven't sent back the stones and if they are not in their own original place where they should be or else the quantum realities would be distorted.

But then again, she is dead which not literally and she only hopes that they can send it back after the battle. Lis look around and saw a big building which kinda impressed her inner builder and she can feel that it has very tight security as it has a big gate. As quickly it came onto her mind, she did not forget that she was stabbed on the back before looking down to her stomach that she did not have any blood nor whatsoever. In fact, she is perfectly fine with no injuries. 

She wondered " Where is exactly I am now  " in confusion as she is not familiar with the place. 

But .......wait .......why she felt so small and light ??????

She looked towards her hands and saw that 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IT WAS VERY SMALL LIKE A CHILD HANDS ?!?!? WHATTTT HAPPENED TO ME DID I JUST BEEN REBORN INTO SOME SMALL CHILD. IF IT IS THE CASE THEN IM SCREWED T_T 

* SIGH * oh well I will figured it out later but for now, i have to find out about this dimension.

" I could only guess that we are in Japan but different from I thought. It seems that it is somehow more advanced in technologies but not in the social and political department.  But it's not the point here and I need to get into the building since it seems that it has some information that I need. Now how I want to get inside of it ? " she said and wondering not knowing that someone is watching her from behind without her noticed at all. 

As she walked towards the front of the big gate, the person behind her moved as stealthy as they can be. But when she wanted to touch it,  a hand began to grab her arm just before she touching the wall. Of course, Lis startled by it and turned out to see this man