4

"Well, what will we do?" expressed Paul the question which was occupying their minds as he closed the door of his no longer secure room and looked at his friends, who were sitting on beds.

"I dunno but I don't wanna any girls cutting my hair at night in my room!" said George and folded his arms across his chest.

"I don't know, maybe we should tell Brian," suggested Ringo indecisively and scratched the top of his head.

"I don't think it's a good idea to visit his room when he's cross with us," declined it Paul and gazed at John, who was the only one silent, mainly because of trying to steal some jelly babies from George's pocket.

"I have an idea," smirked John and epicureanly swallowed a red jelly baby.

"C'mon, tell us," prompted him Paul and try to think out a way to steal one jelly baby too.

"It's a genial idea, y'know," smiled John and reached out for another jelly. Paul rolled his eyes and Ringo urged him to say it.

"Well, what's all that they want?" asked John like a teacher on an exam and looked at the poor pupil named Richard.

"Ehm, to see Paul sleeping with opened eyes?" tried Ringo.

"That's rubbish! I don't do it!" yelled Paul angrily and shot a nasty look to John, who's just stolen another jelly baby, this time a green one.

"But they say it in papers and what's in papers..." teased him George and ate a bunch of jelly babies.

"Shut up and give me one too!" growled Paul threateningly and George recultantly handed him an orange jelly baby. During this action Ringo managed to steal a yellow one.

"I think we should check this up," grinned John but quickly continued after seeing Paul's expression, "But it was not the correct answer, Starkey!"

"Oh, and what is then?" asked Ringo confusedly.

"The thing they want the most is Paul's underpants!" revealed John triumphantly and stole five jelly babies in one attempt.

"And? What should we do with this valuable information?" made Paul a face and stretched his hand to George who pretended not to see him.

"Maybe we can sell it, you know, for a good price," winked Lennon, "or just leave it in front of the door with a note, or made it our flag and hang it out of the window!"

"I'm not selling my underpants!" defended Paul and brazenly grabbed a jelly baby from George's pocket.

"Hey! Leave me jelly babies alone! They're mine!" frowned George and covered the pocket with his palm.

"If you're not selling it, you can give it to me and I'll have all the money!" smirked John fiendishly and stole a jelly baby from the other pocket.

"No way!" refused Paul stubbornly and was caught by George with his hand in the pocket.

"Haven't ya heard me? Don't even look at me jelly babies and sell yer underpants!" pushed him George back.

"Sell your own!" recommended him Paul sourly.

"I liked the flag idea," smiled Ringo and John threw him a jelly baby.

"Hey! Stop buying him with stolen thingies!" protested Paul.

"Don't be envious!" advised him John innocently and before George realized with what was John 'buying' Ringo he continued, "If you really want to miss this unique opportunity..."

"Of course I want!" interrupted him Paul fretfully.

"I have another plan then," announced John with a grin that couldn't mean anything good.

"No other plans from John," proclaimed Paul and looked at Ringo and George. "Try work out something intelligent!"

"Ehm, what about hiding under the bed with underpants?" suggested Ringo playfully and John threw him another jelly baby.

"Haha, Geo? Remember that it's your problem too!" reminded him Paul desperately and watched Ringo eating his jelly baby.

"Well, my underpants isn't in mortal danger," prodded him George and handed him a jelly baby to keep his mouth shut for a few moments.

"I still have the another plan," smirked John. Paul ignored him stubbornly and tried to think something of.

"Go on then," allowed him Ringo and stretched himself on Paul's bed. Paul, who was sitting on a chair, didn't like that and pushed him aside to occupy a part of his own bed. John was lying next to George on another bed and stole another yummy thingy.

"Those girls will arrive in a dark night, everywhere darkness. They were never here before this night so they just quickly look at the tag, entry the room, grab the underpants and other stuff, almost pee themselves because of being in one room with the famous Paulie, one of them will probably loose her self-control and will touch the man in the bed. He will wake up and scream because of seeing a girl in his room examining his opened eyes during sleeping and their reaction will be just screaming and yelling as usual. They'll run away in total darkness with underpants." finished John dramatically and proudly looked at the others.

"And? We already know this! And I do not sleep with opened eyes!" rolled Paul his eyes irritated.

"I'm just giving you a chance to guess what my plan is," smiled John and this time was Paul the pupil.

"Spit it out then!" urged him Paul impatiently and ruffled his hair.

"Total darkness," smirked John, "they won't see anything else than a room with two beds."

"Oh! I gotcha!" yelled Ringo enthusiastically and everybody looked at him.

"The rooms look all the same way at night!" revealed Ringo triumphantly.

"Yes!" whooped George and John used this opportunity to get some jelly babies.

"I still don't understand," gave them Paul a blank look.

"We'll switch the tags and they'll rob the room of..." laughed John but Ringo interrupted him so proud that he was the first who understood.

"Mal and Neil!"

John was confused for a little moment but then smiled and nodded. George and Ringo started laughing, Paul gave up his stubbornness and joined them. The plan was settled!

Good whatever you have! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. We're finally getting down to the brass tacks, aren't we? And of course jelly, jelly, jelly (sing on the tune of Money, Money, Money)!
And thank you so much for all the votes and comments - they always make me smile!