5

"Hey, where are ya goin'?" Paul stopped on the way to the door and looked at John confusedly.

"I go switch the tags, do ya remember? You were talking 'bout it a few minutes ago," It was evident that he doubts about John's mental health. Does the guy already have Alzheimer's decease?

"I know, but ya can't go there now!" John tapped his forehead as a signal that Paul has already geriatric dementia.

"Why?" couldn't Paul still understand. George was watching them and was so interested that when Ringo stretched his hand he gave him a jelly baby.

"There are security guys! The girl starts at one thirty. Until that time there are normal guys who are supposed to keep us safe. What will they do if they see you switching the tags?" explained John and Paul sat back on the bed.

"What shall we do then? We've got almost two free hours," wondered Paul and nodded at his friends.

"Well, I think we can just keep eating George's jelly babies," smiled Ringo innocently but George didn't seem to like this idea.

"No! I'm not giving ya anything!" shouted George and was prepared to protect his sweethearts with his own body. Suddenly something rustled him directly in front of his eyes.

"What a..." yelped George and then focused on the thingy - it was a pack of cards.

"Wanna play?" grinned John and shuffled the cards expertly.

"You idiot," smiled George and gladly sat to the floor where John was handing out the cards.

"Macca? Rings?" John raised his eyebrows playfully. They nodded and made a quick battle about who will sit next to George. Paul won.

"So who starts?" questioned John and put the pack of remaining cards on the floor. The first card was spade ace.

Paul inhaled to quickly shout his name but John smirked and said: "Okay, I just asked, so ace of diamonds! Are you passing, Macca?" Paul made a face.

"Yep, no aces here," frowned Paul and Ringo took his move.

"Eight of diamonds!" shouted Ringo enthusiastically.

"Haha, seven of diamonds, Johnny! Take two!" giggled George viciously.

"Nope, Macca's taking four! Seven of hearts!" proclaimed John joyfully.

"I'm not, seven of spades!" chuckled Paul and glared at Ringo who was sadly examining his cards.

"Does this mean that I'm taking six cards?" assured Ringo woefully and when everyone nodded, he triumphantly roared: "Seven of clubs!"

"Oh no!" groaned George desperately and took eight cards from the pack.

"Fortunately," remarked John, "We aren't in a film now, so that means Ringo won't win every game!"

"Haha, if I were you, I won't be so sure!" laughed Ringo and patted his rings.

A couple of minutes later, Ringo has already won three games. John was the second one with two wins, George had one win and Paul was getting irritated.

"C'mon, let's do something else! This game's just a drag!" urged them Paul and they chuckled.

"Oh, our little cute Paulie can't win! Maybe it will be better if you try to open your eyes even when you're not asleep!" advised him John and Paul tried to slap his head.

"I don't do it! And I could win, if you weren't cheating all the time!" accused him Paul angrily.

"Ho, ho, ho, I'm not the one with three wins! Blame the Lord Of The Rings!" pointed John at Ringo.

"I'm not cheating," smiled Ringo, "but I like the name you gave me. You should use it more often!"

"Well it's the whole Royal family here," laughed George and swallowed a jelly baby.

"What?" asked Paul and put his cards on the floor.

"Well, the Lord Of The Rings and The Honoured Princess Of Liverpool!" explained George and he and John roared with laughter. As George moved, two aces fell out of his sleeve.

"Ha! It was you all the time!" shouted Paul and grabbed the corpus delicty. George went red like a reddish.

"Ehm, these are just a few cards?" smiled he innocently but Paul didn't seem to be mollifyed with this.

"I gotcha! You sinner, you'll pay for your crimes!" hoarsed Paul and moved forward to George.

"No, mercy! God forgives his believers!" moaned George and jumped backwards to escape.

"Hey! Stop it guys! It's one twenty seven!" warned them Ringo and they all stood motionless for a second.

"Shhh! Be quiet!" hissed John, "She has to think that we're asleep! Turn the light off, Ringo!"

The room sank into the darkness and they heard only their own breathing.

"It's a bit scary," shivered George, "When you imagine that outside is someone who wants to.... Aaaaiiiiiiii!" yelled he horrified and ran away from the hand on his neck, but tripped over the bed and fell on Ringo who screamed because he was persuaded that someone is trying to kidnap him. Two people screaming was enough for Paul, he panicked and started yelling too.

Then they heard a quiet giggle and John hissed at them: "Shut up, ya scaredy-cats! She has to be deff to believe that we're sleeping."

"You are such an idiot!" growled Paul and his heart was pounding hastily.

"I thought those guys who kidnapped the manager are here to get us," murmured Ringo still a bit scared.

"C'mon, George, let's go!" whispered John, grabbed George's sleeve and dragged him to the door.

"You'll pay attention and warn me, if something happens!" instrued him John, opened the door, unstuck the tag that was saying McCartney, Harrison and examined the other doors. There were many people travelling with them - drivers, press managers, journalists, securities and others. Finally he found the door he was looking for and carefully ripped off the tag.

"Hey, John! That's not the..." started George but John gazed at him with a weird face and hissed: "Be quiet!". He looked both ways if anybody heard George, stucked the wrong tag on the door and ran back to their room.

"Have you done it?" asked Ringo worriedly and George nodded. He seemed to be deep in his thoughts.

"Yep, everything okay. Now we just have to wait," sighed John impatiently and sat on the bed.

Paul sat next to him and asked him carefully: "Are you sure that Mal and Neil won't get mad from this?"

"I'm 100% sure," grinned John and George shot him a glare.

"Poor guys," commiserated them Ringo and sat on the other bed.

Seconds were so long now. They waited and waited. Paul was restlessly tapping his leg. George ate his last jelly baby.

Suddenly, they heard some quiet noise from the corridor. John seemed to forget to breathe.

The key slightly rattled in the keyhole. Some whispers.

And suddenly a frightened scream from which their blood almost froze in their veins.

Another screams, this time from the girls, but the previous voice was still yelling in horror.

They could celebrate, but there was something weird with this voice. Ringo was the first, who said it aloud.

"Guys, that doesn't sound like Mal or Neil at all."

Hi everybody! I'm happy to see you here! That was a cliffhanger, wasn't it😏😁.
Take a guess who has the girls in their bedroom! Of course I'm not gonna tell you anything before next chapter, but when it'll be out you can say "I knew that!"

George has really huge pockets by the way😂. So take care, leave a comment or vote, if you want and see ya later!