I Throught She Was Dead (chapter 13 )

craig's P.O.V.

i was with china for the whole time to keep her calm. we got all the information we needed from in the office, just to make sure Adam was definitely here. the old basement was like Adam's old hiding place it was really big, the maybe expanded the place. we got lost and was trapped by these big ass brown doors. so in case the guard came i gave chi my gun ,yh yh i know she is gonna trip i thought it was a bad idea but i thing it was gonna work out she is a killing machine, but a life with out risk is not a life at all well that's wat Adam always told us. the guards were coming and i made sure we were hiding behind a wall when she shot i didn't want her to get caught by the cameras. BOOM BOOM BANG she shot all of um in the chest good aim i said

chi: thanks i think

you: she smiled we continued to walk until i realize we were walking in circles, more guards came i got the gun and told her stay behind me. she was trying to hit down the door i told her stop she would bring more attention she didn't listen she was to damn stubborn when she got in the guards came and i shot them after that all i could hear was China screaming Jacob's name and then BAM BAM BAM!! i couldn't focus on that i had to focus on all these guards on my trail. i finally got killed the guards and i barged in and saw chi's lifeless body on the ground and Jacob holding her. i was mad worse then before i took it all out on Adam the last word i said to him was "bye uncle I'm gonna miss u I'm joking" i shot him  until all my bullets were gone. i then went over to china.

Jacob's P.O.V.

as Adam was about to kill me chi came in and instead of shooting me he shot her . that's why i didn't join him in the first place it was his goal to kill us and the love of our dreams. he shot her in the chest twice in the knee and in the shoulder. i was scared she was gonna die and if she did i was go back bombing everything again and this time ill do it myself. i took my favourite shirt off and put it on her. i didn't even care if i got bloody up.i was crying for the first time over a girl i loved . i held her lifeless ,pale body i my arms for the last time rocking her back and froth in a rhythm. her eyes opened i was shocked she called my name i didn't answer  i she called again and i answered. she cupped her soft beautiful hands on my face i smiled but was still crying she said her last dying words to me.

chi: baby, jackey , Jacob i love you i will never leave you i would die for you. i will never let you go if i die don't turn bad on me i will be watching  you i would be in a better place Jacob please don't forget me. i love you and i mean everything i said.

you: those words made me cry even more . her last words where lovely and i would cherish them forever even if she doesn't die i will.the police came and they took me away for claiming i kidnapped china. i didn't care i just went with the flow. she was dead so why should i live so i just went to jail . but we had to go to the hospital, to clean my cuts and bruises the crew came with me i didn't have anything to worry about and jazz and Christi met us a the hospital. (hours later)

i left the hospital i couldn't even get to see china. i left my Friends a note saying i love u guys i am going to jail now don't forget me if chi lives tell her i love her . i left it on in ray's jacket so he would find it.

china's P.O.V.

i was fulfilling my destiny i was gonna die. i wasn't happy but i knew it was time for me to die. i loved Jacob so much i didn't want to leave him but all i am happy about is that Adam is dead and nobody can mess around my friends that they were safe. i was in his arms he was crying as i was about to fade away in a coma. darkness was upon me it was black all around as my vision started to fade next thing i know i was in the hospital.