Finally We Got Our Stuff ( chapter 3)

Jacob P.O.V. 

So finally we got our things  YAH YAH!!!!!! my guns my beautiful guns. i missed u sweet rose and blossom i missed y'all the most. the guys are look at me strange, like i did something wrong.

trey: man wat the fuck are u talking to, man u talking to yo guns man yo a sick ass mother fucking.loll u are sick u really missed them 

you: ya man i missed them so bad. so Craig wat we gonna do , who we gonna get back those girls? man we gotta do something real quick i int want nothing bad happen to china ..... y'all know she cant really defend herself , them girl better take care of her *vex face* if they don't imma break there necks.

ray: um mm yo bruh chill cool down I'm sure she's OK just hope for the best.

china's P.O.V. 

so I'm here tied up next to Taylor while she's trying to cut loos he ropes. the girl that tied us u took the bag off of my head and slapped me since i was nearly gonna die, she slapped me i then snapped back to reality and kick her up her vagina she bent over in the pain. Taylor finally cut us loose but pretended like we were still tied. waiting for the right time to move. mean while Millie (the girl that is helping Adam) was knocked uncautious so Taylor moved and untied the rest of the girls. she then gave me the only knife she had cause she know i cant really protect myself. but i have a dirty little secret I have killed someone already and i have been traumatized and i didn't do it again that's y I'm so afraid and I can  do it again but i don't  want it to bring back my past. 

Christina: where are we? 

you:let me check out side. OMG where in Los  Angeles.. 

Jazzmaine: let me text trey to tel him where we are 

trey P.O.V. 

(trey's phone vibrate) hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm checks his phone)

hey guys jazz just text  me she says there in los Angeles.

everyone: holds mouth damn they real far.

Jacob: well lets take a risk  cause we got get back these girl and fast before someone report them missing and our asses get put back in jail.

Christina  P.O.V.

so ,wat are we gonna do suppose they cant make it here I'm not scared but really i am worried we mite get split up and no one can protect china. 

china: its always about me , me , me cant y'all just focus on y'all selves for one y'all treating me like i am some 4 year old a baby for crying out loud I'm 17 fucking yeas old now y'all just think i cant defend myself i can I'm gonna be OK i promise that's if we get split up. y'all don't think i have a mind of my own?  

Taylor: ummmmm chi settle down and you girls too pull your selves together everything i gonna be all right we are never getting split apart if we do its gonna go down fighting. (phone vibrates) hmmmmmmmmmmm hmm hey its trey he text back ask witch part of LA are we in. jazzi your the queen of maps where are we baby girl. 

jazzi: hmmmmmmmmmm we are GETTING CLOSE TO SAN FERNANDO

Taylor : (texts back) well hmm trey y'all better hurry cause we out in sanfernando.OK girls listen up we need a plan. (the van stops) milley starts to regain cautiousness and we all scramble to get back how we were so she would think we are still tied. they men took us out of the vehicle and pushed us to the ground , for the first time we actually took it but it was all part of the plan until we get in side of the factory. it was the most popular factor in san fernando but it was abandon for years so i guess that's why they are taking us there. the factory is The Gourmet Tamale Factory. i gotta text trey when  we get in side ill make sure no one see me.                                (minutes later) 

ray: um bruh trey yo phone vibrating  

trey: give me my phone. Taylor text hmm they say dem in san fernando by a factory named the gourmet tamale factory why does that name sound familiar hmm.

ray: you stupid ass niqqa that's where Adam use to carry us when we were lil kids around 10 years old cant  you remember man wats the use telling u man your head hard.

Craig: hey stop fooling around lets get serious we wont want the cops to find out now would we. keep y'all head in the game.

Jacob: * thinks to himself * Adam boy u never learn do you tisk tisk we are gonna find you some where some how but we will .