The Photo. (P⛓-💉:slight)

apologies for being very short (for pic @eggydaxy)
___

Pico holds a picture frame, sitting on the edge of his bed in a yellowish dimmed room. The light of the lamp faded away as it gotten further from its base while it covered half of Pico in yellow light.

His face crumbles into a crooked smile whilst his eyebrows becoming furrowed. His smile then began quivering into a forced grin with his trembling hands tightly gripping the photo frame. He bent down in between his legs and began painfully sobbing. He clutched the photo frame against his chest and strained out his cries in the empty, discarded home. His cries were unbearable. They sounded loud and horrid.

His hands shook vigorously until the photograph fell, causing it to slam on the ground and shattered into broken pieces, though it was unable to mute Pico's cry with the shatter. He then raised his hands to his scalp and clenched it tightly before sobbing harder. The broken photograph revealed his now deceased friends: Girlfriend, Boyfriend, and their parents too.

He raised himself up quickly and kicked the shattered glass and the paper away from him. With pants and grumbles, he roughly yanked his drawer open under the lamp. Lastly, he began crying hysterically as he grabbed his gun.