Staring? (🌹🫂W)

note: the creator of whitty doesnt care abt nsfw being written. contact my disc bongus#9999 if you want proof
__

Whitty stands in the mirror of his room, taking off his sweatshirt slowly. You squeaked seeing his chiseled features in the mirror, which caught the attention of Whitty. Nearly taking off the sweatshirt, he eyed you through the mirror. You saw his smile grow slowly. "Checkin' me out, huh?" It sounded a remark more than a question. He looked back to the mirror and took off his sweatshirt fully, tossing it on his bed. His body seemed moist and slightly shined from the lights of the sun. His muscles were much more apparent and visible that he looked like he has done body building. He turned to you with a smile, walking over and taking your hand.

He guides you to sit down on his bed and places your hand on his chest first. It felt close to breasts from the size, but as you squeezed you noticed that it was hard and tough. He made your hand drag down his body more, your fingers tracing the tough muscles he grew. Reaching his stomach, you felt his grip tighten on your waist. It came to your conclusion that: he was getting turned on by this. You didn't even notice that he had a visible tent poking out from his sweat pants.

He caught you mesmerized by it, so he dragged down his pants to show his boxers. His clothed dick was leaking through the fabric of the boxers. You were surprised, and by your reaction you tightened your legs together in arousal, feeling your own-self throbbing at his member.

He smirked and tittered, "C'mon baby, you did this to yourself," he said, moving your hand to wrap your fingers around his hard cock. "You have a mouth. Now use it." He released your wrist. You hesitated for a moment, moving your hands to the band of his boxers and slowly pulling them down. You saw the base of his cock already throbbing with veins. As you dragged down the boxers more, his dick already popped out and leaked a handful pre-cum onto your face and legs below you. It dripped...he must've been extremely turned on. You held the base of his dick and opened your mouth.

You heard a deep chuckle as you nearly touched his tip with your tongue. Suddenly, you quickly felt his large hands grip the back of your head and slam your mouth down to the base off his member. You choked, highly aroused and nearly orgasming yourself. Whitty moaned out-loud, laughing. "Ooh sweetheart, you thought I was gonna go nice and easy on you?" He said proudly, looking down at you and gripping more. "Daddy's gonna fuck you up."

He then pulled your hair back, forcing your head away and pushing you back down repeatedly. He kept grunting heavily, face-fucking you roughly and panting. He couldn't control himself, he loved how your mouth was perfect for his thick cock. He kept humping and pounding your face, nearly paining your mouth and throat from the harsh slapping. You were choking, holding onto his thighs and looking up at him.

"Oh-hng-You like that? You dirty fucking whore," he groaned, smiling devilishly, "Ooohhohoh, I know you do, choke on this cock for daddy~" He kept huffing and panting, fucking your mouth as hard and fast as he could. He started to shiver and moan louder, sounding broken. He nearly changed expressions to his shaped-eye form and his bomb fusing. It was clear he was about to ejaculate in your mouth. You tried to get off so you wouldn't choke more, but it was too late.

He bursted his white sperm into your mouth, nearly making it drip out and overfill. He panted, hunching his back slightly and letting go of your hair. You tried to swallow, but you began coughing instead. He slid out his now worn out dick from your mouth, sighing and watching the cum drip from your lips. You coughed it all out, wiping your mouth.