Listen. (PW🫂🌹)

(Picture credits to @wiliamglowing on Instagram.)

It was hard to remember what previously happened before you drunk the narcotic, so you kept your eyes closed to recall. You were out with Pico and Whitty and you three agreed to some sort of  "play." You slipped some sort of a knock-out medicine and drunk it to make the plan easier. Okay, you remembered it. Now, you were bound to a chair with your hands behind the back of it and your legs tied together with itchy rope. Pico looked over his shoulder beside Whitty, pointing over to you. They were whispering something shoulder by shoulder with their backs turned to you before fully turning around. "I heard you didn't want to listen?" Whitty remarked, staring down at you with his hands in his pockets. What does he mean? Is this apart of the game? Pico smirked, huffing in amusement. "Should've listened the first time, sweetheart." They both began making their way to you, which naturally you began to thrash in the chair. Being stuck in your own room was already a hustle, especially being tied to a chair with two males you held a great crush to.

Whitty darted his way behind you and untied the rope, yanking it and causing you to fall backwards. He grabbed your ankles, untying and noticing you trying to free yourself. "Stay the fuck still." Whitty growled, yanking off the rope and holding you down by the ankles. You didn't want to say, but you wanted to go along with the brat attitude to see how far this could be taken. Pico made his way to you, pulling up his gun at your head. "Move and I'm popping your head," he warned only for fronting. He smiled devilishly at you as he began to bend down and slide the chair away from you, eventually tossing it away. His hand gripped your neck as your body slid and fell to the ground on your back. Pico stared at you, smirking. "Get on your knees." You automatically obliged, seeing that Pico's gun was still to your head as you sat up and hesitantly wobbled to your knees. As if you forgot, you felt Whitty push your body down to towards the floor to force you on your knees. You heard him chuckle and heard fabric moving behind you. Pico poked your forehead with the gun, "Your knees and hands." You shivered slightly, finally placing your hands on the cold floor.

Now in full submission, it was time for the fun. Pico slowly placed down the gun and giggled while Whitty grabbed your pants and pulled them down and off your body.  You then feel his large cold hands hold your warm skin. "Move once or try to escape and it's over," Whitty warned, waiting for Pico. Pico unzipped his trousers and held out his cock in front of you, waving it a little. "You're going to love this," he whispered. Out of the blue, they both shoved their members inside of you and began fucking you near the same pace. You already felt filled and couldn't breathe the slightest, gripping the floor below you and staring at Pico, who was grabbing your hair. Pico used your hair to pull your head up and down his cock, him sticking out his tongue and panting heavily. Whitty gripped your hips, nearly scratching you and pounding you from behind. He kept huffing and moaning out your name...This was something you can never handle.