love sick

this story takes place in now. pls don't ask how they're on the floating wind mill if it was destroyed years ago. anyway enjoy <3

3rd person pov:

murdoc and 2d are laying in the sun together, murdoc is resting his head on 2Ds shoulder and drawing shapes and letters on his chest. while 2D had an arm around murdoc and a arm resting behind his head. ever since 2D saved murdoc from drowning with the rest of plastic beach he became very needy and clingy. although 2d didn't mind it one bit, in fact he was enjoying all of the attention he's been getting from the bassist. though there would be time where 2d and murdoc had to give each other space, such as when they need to work on the movie, write more music, use the washroom, etc. BUT when they don't have to do anything they will always spend their free time together. the two have became so close to each other that even the other band mates have started to notice it. they didn't mind at all except for when they had to stop performance practice for them to act all kissy.

back to what these bozos are doing

The grass below them tickle their feet and arms as the soft breeze goes bye.
2d squints his eyes up at the sky "the sky's starting to look cloudy" 2D says to absolutely no one. Murdoc opens his eyes and looks to the sky "ya, how shitty would it be if it just starts to rain?" Murdoc laughed resting his head back on the singers shoulder "aw don't jinx it~ but I wouldn't mind being caught in the rain with you~" Murdoc smiles "sweet talker~" Murdoc cooed, 2D chuckles "this is nice~ I love relaxing with you Murdoc~" "me two~" Murdoc responds as he placed a small kiss on 2Ds jaw. 2D looks down at Murdoc with a smile "you missed~" he then puckered his lips. Murdoc laughed lightly and kissed 2Ds lips softly.

As they kissed Murdoc smirks in the kiss as he them moved to completely pin 2D to the ground by laying on top of him. 2D chuckles in the kiss. The couple then pull away from the kiss with a little smack from their lips disconnecting. Now it was 2Ds turn to pin Murdoc to the ground, he takes Murdoc's waist and carefully but quickly pushes him to the ground. "Your so fucking CUTE~" 2D says as he starts to kiss all over Murdoc's face, Murdoc giggles and hugs 2D tightly.

2D kisses his four head, his jaw, his nose, his neck, etc. Finally after 2D stopped his kissing job he looks towards Murdoc and smiles softly. Murdoc was blushing and smiling like an idiot. The two rest their four heads together and stare lovingly in each other's eyes, then closing them. the two lovers stay in that position for what seemed like forever until a couple rain drops hit them. they both hum in confusion as they see that the clouds have gotten darker "I jinxed it" murdoc sighed in annoyance.

the two then quickly take each others hands and ran inside the windmill, the rain quickly started to pour down on them as they ran. they huff as they ran inside, they were both wet from the rain. they both sat down on the pavement floor, they both were annoyed that they were interrupted.

2D slowly looks towards Murdoc, he was starring at the rain as if looks could kill with his cheeks still red. 2D sits closer to Murdoc and rubs his back "well, at least we aren't stuck in the freezing cold rain... it's still very warm out" 2D says. Murdoc softly smiled as he looks towards 2D.

Then a loud moaning sound came from above them, this startled 2D badly making him gasp in terror. Murdoc chuckles "that's just the wind silly goose~" 2Ds face became red with embarrassment "err ya! I knew that" murdoc's smile softened and he moved closer to 2D, then softly rests his head against 2ds shoulder "your so dents~" 2d smiled and wrapped his arm around murdocs waist "you love me though~" murdoc nods "lots and lots~" 2d kisses murdocs head, the couple then turn back towards the doorway where the rain was now pouring.

after what seemed like forever the rain finally slowed down enough for the couple to speed back towards the studio. where the couple would warm up by having a nice warm bath together, get into pajamas, make tea and snuggle underneath the warm blankets on their bed. during the whole time russ and noodle were hanging in their own rooms just chilling. russle would be sleeping while noodle is in her room playing games on her x box.

the house would be completely quiet, witch is perfectly fine with the couple. because they didn't want their time together be interrupted by noise. as the two held each other they start to drift asleep, there is nowhere the two would rather be than with each other at the moment.