Secret lovers wonderland prt 4

3rd person POV:

The sound of knocking wakes Stuart up from his slumber, he groaned and rubs his eyes "yah?" Stuart answered "it's dan kid! Cmon we gotta head to the festival" Stuart looks towards his window and sees the bright light peering through it "ok, just give me a second to get changed I'll be out in a second"

Stuart slowly sits up from his bed, he yawns and stretched. 'When I was driven through the town, the streets were NASTY, how is this festival gonna be fun? I bet the towns people still want to kill me as-well' Stuart thinks to himself. The boy then grabs his clothes that he threw aside last night and slipped them on. "Cmon stu! The king demands that everyone be at the festival" Dan called through the door once more "sorry! Coming out now" just before Stuart walked to the door he looks at the window for his reflection, his hair was still spiky and messy. He quickly combed his fingers through his hair to make it look decent then quickly ran to his door.

When he opens it he sees that Dan is wearing completely different clothes than what he was wearing yesterday, they looked more clean and tidy "alright kiddo, let's head to the gates, all of us have to walk together to the festival together" Stuart cocks an eyebrow "how come?" Dan chuckled as he and Stuart began to walking towards the gate entrance "because even though today is the only day of the year to have fun, there are still crazy and angry people, they especially have beef with us because A we have well paying jobs, and B we have special treatment. There will be people who will want to kill us so we have to stay in a group" Stuart gulps and his ears flattened "t-they are gonna try to kill us?" Stuart asked in a worried tone, the gate and the people who work on the farm are now in view, he then felt a hand on his shoulder "don't worry kiddo, we only really have to stay together for the walk, but once we get to the centre of town we'll be free to roam around. Because only people with a death wish would try to attack us. People who have tried would be sentenced to death by the king" Stuart sighed in relief "o-ok"

Then a familiar lady turns to the two men "cmon Dan! The king and prince's will be out soon!" Shouted Lola "calm yer tiddys honey we're coming!" she grinned as she rolls her eyes. Eventually the two make it to the rest of the group of workers. Then as soon as they do the sound of trumpets start to play, everyone look to the opposite side of the castle (opposite from where the kitchen is).

Then comes marching two soldiers with trumpets held in hands, and then another set of two following behind. They hold long spiky staffs with the kingdoms flag neat the ends. And then out from the corner comes a very fancy and clean carriage, the windows were covered with red cloths. On the carriage we're two soldiers whom were both controlling the horses that pulled the carriage. People in the group including Stuart quickly move out of the way from the gates. Then Stuart noticed that behind the carriage six more 10 more guards followed behind. Dan also whispered "also we forgot to mention, this festival isn't gonna be an ordinary festival this year. The oldest prince, Hannibal, has been married off to a queen from the east, Asia" "Asia???" Stuart says baffled "but that's so far, how would they ever-" "yah I know the system is a bit weird, he was originally gonna be married to a Princess from Europe but she wound up marrying someone els instead. Apparently prince Hannibal and the Princess from Asia can only meet once a year to try and reproduce for the future prince's, Princess's... I don't know the whole situation is a mess"

Then as the guards and the fancy carriage approached the gates the two soldiers who were playing the trumpets unlocked the gates with some keys in their hands. Then the gates open, one of the guards then shouted towards the workers "Bow for the king and Princess's!!" Then everyone does as told, this surprised Stuart but he quickly followed everyone else's motions so he don't get into trouble.

The two soldiers then walked through the gate and continued to play the trumpets, the carriage and the huge line of soldiers behind the carriage following. "We have to walk behind them, we don't wanna get in their way" Lola whispered to Stuart, who nods in return. "So... is prince Hannibal king now or does he need to be given the crown still?" Dan replied "well since he is technically married he is a king??? But he just needs to be given the crown by his father, that's why this year is gonna be the most special"

Finally the carriage and the soldiers have exited through the gates "stay close everyone" someone in the crowd says as the group come together closely and follow the soldiers behind. As everyone walked back into the disgusting streets Stuart can feel eyes burning into his head, he looked around as they walked to see in a valley there would be homeless people starring at them. Their faces full of hate and dislike, Stuart shutters and his ears flattened "keep your head forward kid, they can smell fear" Stuart nods and does as told.

It takes a couple minutes but finally they make it to the centre of town, to Stuart's surprise this area of town was actually kinda tidy. Mabey the king demanded that the Cretan area of town be clean under any circumstances? There were stands that all said 'free' signs on them with different stuff they displayed "hey kid, mabey you should grab yourself some new clothes from one of the stands" Stuart nods

Then all of a sudden music start to play, it was too loud for Stuart's tast, the carriage stops infront of a throne stand. People start to dance but Stuart watched in curiosity as the doors open, there the king steps out, his expression sour as a lemon. Damn his nose is huge. Then another person walked out, he looked like the king but younger and not as long hair. Then one last person walked out, Stuart's eyes widened slightly and his heart racing. Out came Murdoc! His expression looked rather bored, then his eyes shifted to Stuart, he stops and his eyes widened.

But they weren't supposed to know each other.

They both turned away from each other's glances, murdoc went to go and sit down on his throne with his father and older brother while Stuart just walked away. The place was becoming more crowded the second, more people from the village coming to dance to the music and look at the free stuff people had to offer. Mabey he should find some more ink for when he goes to write to his parents, father didn't exactly give him a lot. Plus he had no idea for when he would be able to leave the castle to grab more, probably around the time he gets paid?

- to be continued