Secret lovers wonderland prt 2

3rd person POV:

"Don't worry kid, as long as you follow the rules the king won't chop off your head"

Stuart gulped and covered his neck with his hand, russ looked back to the moving carriage that has passed the gate "hey, it's the kids first day, don't scare him" he says. The guy puts his hands up in defence "hey do you wanna see the kid get his head chopped off on the first day? Someone's gotta warm him" just then in the far distance cheering starts to rise "ah speaking of witch" the carriage was moving away from the cheerful yells "what's that?" Stuart asked, the guards closed the gates " some dumb ass crossed the king, now they're loosing their head. I bet it's Jonathan, he was always slacking off" Stuart hated every word that came out of the men's mouth, they sounded so casual about it. Even as they moved down the cement path to the side of the castle Stuart can still hear everything "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" He hears someone shout, then the sound of something falling and chopping. The crowd goes wild.

Stuart was shaking at this point, he tried to ignore the people. He looks up to the men who were still sitting in front of him "so... am I almost to my station?" He asked, the man then parked the carriage in what looks like to be a big parking area "now we are... we're gonna let you out and some other garden workers are coming to walk you through on what your new tasks are"

Just then some people came out of the side door of the castle, one guard stands behind the cage Stuart was in and pulled out his keys. He then unlocked the cage and opens it "hop out kid" Stuart slowly nods and crawls out of the cage, once he was out of the cage he hopped to the ground.

Stuart sighed in relief when he can finally stretch his limbs. He hears the cage close behind him, he then feels a tap on his shoulder. Stu turns to see a couple men "ah you must be the newbie who's taking Jonathan's place" Stuart turns his body and nods, they all were rabbits like himself "y-yes that's me..." "well we're off, see yah kid" one of the guards say as the two of them walk away to the castle entrance.

Stuart watched them leave, until he felt one of the mans hand on his shoulder once again "cmon chap, let's head in. We'll supply you with tools and show you where you need to go every day in your daily chores" Stuart nods. They all head towards the door at the side of the castle "you will be given three meals a day and you will get a weekly allowance, it's not a big one but everyone starts off with it"

2D silently nods again, he was starting to miss home more. They go through the door

Sorry this one is a lot more shorter but I'm trying to keep active in this book. LOVE YALL