Sugar And Spice

Sugar And Spice- NightTime_Storiexs

Faith Hughes. As sweet as sugar. An organized, picture-perfect daughter and student. You thought. So what? She can be a little clumsy, who isn't sometimes? She's a sarcastic, likable person who loves to speak her mind, except she doesn't. She a quiet one until you get to know her. She helps her mom with organizing and setting up games and school events for the school and she's basically just known as the principal's daughter.

Alex Ryder. As hot as spice. He's the captain of the soccer, lacrosse and swim team. He's known for his hot looks and player ways. He's a dick. But he's hot so, you know, girls go crazy. Here and there. Quite literally when you look here and there you will see him with one girl. A new one every week, I'm telling ya. Very cocky and devilishly charming, I must say. The sharp jawline, pretty eyes, messy but hot hair kind of guy, you get the picture.

Sugar and spice don't mix well, especially these two. They despise each other but often end up dealing with each other while organizing games and events. She's got a boyfriend and he shuffles girls every week. Everything's good until she gets cheated on. Spoiler alert, her boyfriend decides to cheat on her with Alex's temporary girlfriend.

Once again, the two are put together, but this time it's planned.

This time he's her 'boyfriend.'This time he's helping.This time sugar and spice are perfect together because, with the right amount of sugar and the right amount of spice, you get the perfect mix for a perfect recipe.