Her Family

She's got a family, a big one too, one better than her real family. A loving papa, even if he's weird and an ass, she thinks of him as a dad more than her own. Her momma, a sweet and wise woman who left to challenge the world. Her uncle, Cody. Her brothers, not one but five. Her lovable gaybaes, Ryan and Bailey. Her bestie Kammy. Her ex-boyfriend, but first to know secrets, Eric. Her teddy bear and fire, Alex. Her beautifully strong sisters. Crazy Elle. Lovable Cae.

Her papa, Duncan. He never thought she'd be his princess and she never thought he'd be her papa. But that is how they are. Her papa had been a dark man, one filled with demons, or so she thought at first. Depite not being overall cheerful, he wasn't completely lost. He had some light inside. He just needed some help getting it out.
That's where she came in, from her momma, Maddie. Momma was one hell of a persistent woman. Never giving up and always, always making sure her princess felt special. Her princess knows she isn't special, but sometimes, momma made her feel unique. Momma loved papa, but she loved her education more. Her princess wasn't mad just hurt and disappointed. Undertanding momma had to go, she became okay with it, as did papa. Overtime, she hopes to help papa and never leave. Not like others had done to her or her papa. Her momma will always be Maddie, no one can take that away from her.
Cody, is the first Uncle she's gained and possibly the first of many. Coco, had noticed her troubles at times before certain people and refuses to let her give up.

Ryan had been the first brother she'd gained, she'd met him through her crazy bitch, Elle, who'll be spoken of later. Now Ryan had been one, where she'd come home and he'd make her crack a smile. Then he'd met Bailey, she'd been so happy for him to be with his boyfriend and now fiance, she'd never told him about her demons eating or how she felt that she was losing him and Elle.
Bailey was like her personal backup and she loved him being an older brother to her. She wanted her gaybaes to be forever so she definitely shipped their relationship and even helped pick the engagement rings. The second brother gained.
Next up, Kammy. Now his name is actually Edward Kaminski but she calls him Kammy and he calls her Sabby. They've known each other for over a year and they think of each other as twins. She's his goofball kitty and he's her silly monkey. Kammy was the second to know, the second to know her demons and secrets. He'd helped her even when she was upset over a character in the books she'd read. But she's losing him too. The third brother gained.
Eric, wasn't her first boyfriend but was the first to find her demons. He'd been there before others were. But alas, nothing is forever. Their romantic relationship ended but he remained her Carebear. No longer thinking of him as a friend he became her brother, the fourth one.
Last but certainly not the least, Alex. Alex would be her wacko but bloody wise brother. He's been more of a recent friend and when had first met her, she'd assumed he was a girl. She didn't know it at first, but he'd be her sixth brother. Initially, she thought of him as just a friend but now he's her family too. Alex, was like the brother she'd lost. She's the third child to be born in her blood family but second to grow. Her oldest brother, lives on. Her second older brother passed away after six months of being this dreary world. Feeling the need to have him close, she's looked for brothers. People who can be a brother to her, each different, giver her a chance to see what her lost brother may be like. He is the closest she's felt to her lost brother. Although, she still has to tell of her secrets and demons, he knows of her dark side. The fifth brother gained.

Her sisters, though the two never met she feels more at home with them than her blood sister.
Elle, is her seriously crazy, in a loving way, sister. She was the first sister to be gained and the person to be considered family. Elle would know when something was wrong with her and if ever she became distant, Elle would always include her in the little updates of her book. Though she might not have known, until recently, Elle had seen her works.
Cae, was the second sister she'd gained and was a lifetime sister. Cae had her own demons to see and battles to fight but she'd never let Cae be alone and Cae would do the same for her. They were sisters for life, or better yet, until their bond ceases to exist.

She loves her family, a growing one at that and she's thankful. She'd have lost herself, too many times too count if it weren't for her family. She lives for them and for her love.