Zilaphar

He was the weirdest guy, yet the funniest and most perfect in my eyes, I've ever known, but then again he was the most caring and accepting a man could ever be. Words can't explain how much he meant to me even if he did annoy me, he was the first and last thing on my mind. Hell he never left my mind... which sucks because I get in trouble for daydreaming xD We've had our ups and downs but we've stuck by each other, he's always been there for me and I've always been there for him. I've loved him from day one and I won't stop even when my days are over.

We had it all planned out, where we would be, when, why and with who. We talked about our future and the kids we wanted, how our day would go.

When he was down and lost belief in himself, I would be down too. But I never stopped believing in him. He had all of me.

When I needed to scream and cry, instead of telling me it'll be okay and that I need to be strong, he told me to cry. He told me what I needed to hear. Not what I wanted. He made me want to be stronger and for him I always will be.

He stole my heart when he shouldn't have of and now he's gone and I'll never get him or my heart back. I just have to pick up the broken pieces he left behind.