10|ten|10

⚠️TW: crying, mentions of cutting⚠️
~Dreams POV~

It's 𝟭:𝟭𝟴pm and I'm bored as fuck.
I see George laying on his bed in his room so I decide to walk in and see what he's up to.
"Hi baby" I say, walking into his room.
"Hi" he says quietly.
"Why so quiet?"
"I dunno."
He looks like he's been crying.
"George is everything okay? What's wrong" I ask.
"N-Nothing.."
"I know somethings up. You've been crying. Come here baby." I pat my lap.
He gets up and sits on my lap facing me.
"What's wrong Georgie"
"W-Well I-" He couldn't even make out words because he bursted into tears.
"Shh baby it's okay..it's okay I'm here don't worry" I say pulling him close to me, rubbing his back and kissing his forehead.
"Now can you tell me why your crying? Please?"  I ask, still holding him.
"Okay- well I dunno. I've just felt like cutting recently and I just feel so stressed I'm sorry it's not even important it's just stupid" he says.
"Baby that's not true. It isn't stupid and it is important. You can always tell me what's wrong. I love you so so much. You don't have to say it back either but I know you do. If you don't want to talk you don't have to but I promise I'm here. Always and forever okay? I'm gonna stay with you until your calmed down." I say pulling him closer to me.
"Can we just go lay down? I'm exhausted." He asks.
"Of course" I say picking him up and taking him to his bed.
"Do you want me to leave?" I ask.
"Please stay"
"Okay I will" I say.
"George I'm gonna go get you some water real quick okay?"
"Okay" he says nodding.
I come back with some water for George"
"Baby here's your water" I say.
"Baby?"
He's already asleep so I put his water on the desk and lay down with him. 
"I love you so so much georgie"