19|nineteen|19

⚠️TW: pills, flashback, abuse⚠️
Credits to Darkshumor s I forgot to credit them and forgot who they were and someone reminded me
~no ones POV~

"George you forgot to take your anxiety pills" Dream says say to him.
"Oh sorry" he comes and grabs them, putting them in his mouth.
Dream has seen him take them before, but today was different.

10 years ago

dream sits on his bed getting ready for his birthday. He's turning 11 and he's so excited.
It's his birthday! He's turning 11! He's going to middle school this year! He waits on his bed for the party to start,It starts in a few hours.
He then hears small yelling from his father, supposedly at his mother. Like usual.

"I WISH YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD YOU BITCH" He hears from his dad.
Dream lays down, covering his ears trying to block out the yelling but it just gets louder.
He sees the mettle doorknob turn from his bedroom door.

He was ready to brace himself, thinking his father was coming in to hit him again. He was used to this. Instead, it's his older brother,Arthur who's 5 years older then him. "Clay I'm so sorry this is happening on your birthday." He apologized. "It's fine" He suddenly hears glass breaking. He's been going through this for so long, but his brother has been going through it longer. "DANIEL STOP PLEASE DONT HURT ME" he hears his mom yell. Dream bolted down the stairs, hearing his brother run behind him."CLAY GET BACK HERE" he hears Arthur yell. He hears his mother scream. "MOM" he yells. He sees his father hitting his mom.

"DAD STOP" Arthur yells. "You weak little bitch can't tell me what to do" his father says. "MOMMY" Clay runs over to his mom seeing if she's okay.

She has a black eye, and has blood running down her nose. He can feel his tears building up.
He tries shaking her, trying to wake her up.
"MOMMY PLEASE WAKE UP" he says, tears running down his face. Nothing comes from her except a small smile. "I'm so sorry Clay."

end of the flashback
~George's POV~

"Dream are you okay?!" I say waving my arm infront of him.
"DREAM"
"Oh what-" he says, snapping back to reality.