*New Beginnings*

"To the start of new friends and a new beginning!" You walk up to the giant gate standing before the academy. "I can do this," you whisper as you breathe in and out. You slowly walk through the gate. As you walk closer and closer to the entrance of the building you start to feel dizzy. "Please don't tell me I'm having a panic attack right now," You say nervously. You run to the entrance of the building and grab the door handle, but as soon as you do, you pass out.

You wake up in a boring room with a boring bed and a boring desk. You hear a quiet knock at the door.  A girl with a high-pitched voice quietly asks, "May I come in?"

 You quickly rush to your feet. "Yes, of course." You smile as she enters the room.

 "We all have to meet at the gym now. I'm just going around telling everyone this so they don't miss it," she clarifies. 

You smile, "thank you!"

"Of course!" she says while exiting the room.

"Guess I'd better get out there," you sigh as you start slowly walking to the gym. 

I wonder who that was. She had long, pretty, blue hair. Oh, and a pretty face, too.

As you enter the gym, about 15 teenagers are standing around with confused looks on their faces. The blue-haired mystery girl runs up to you. "Hey! You are finally here!" She smiles. 

"Yeah... Do you know what's going on?"

"Well, not exactly. All I know is that someone with a weird-sounding voice told everyone to meet in the gym on the speaker system thing." She bites her lip nervously.

You nod your head, thanking her, and walk over to the crowd of people. 

As a few minutes go by, everyone's attention turns towards the stage where a little black and white bear pops up onto the podium. Everyone gasps. 

"Hello, students. I'm Monokuma, your principal!" The bear points to himself.

 A boy with long, spiky hair and a green jacket tenses. "The hell are you?! Some kind of high-tech robot?" 

"I guess you could say that," the bear smirks.

 "May I ask what is going on, sir?" inquires a red-eyed girl in what looks like a goth maid uniform. 

"Well, how do I put this... This is your new home and the only way to escape is to kill and get away with it!" The bear chuckles.

Everyone's eyes widen. 

"A-are you serious?!" You cover your mouth with your hands.

Monokuma stares at you for a few seconds before answering, "Yes, I am, young lady." 

Why did he stare at me like that? 

Interrupting your thoughts, the bear announces that we are free to go explore or do as we'd like. As everyone starts to exit the gym, a girl with pigtails, blue eyes, and a very short skirt comes up to you. "Hey, wanna explore with me or whatever? Out of all of these people, you look like the most trustworthy and pretty. I can NOT be friends with ugly people." She rolls her eyes. 

You fake a smile and say, "Whatever, sure." You both exit the gym and make your way to the cafeteria. You open the fridge, and to your surprise it is full of food. You turn around and see the pigtailed girl sitting at one of the tables playing with her hair. 

"I never got your name by the way." You sit next to her. 

She turns towards you. "Junko Enoshima, and you?"

"Y/N L/N." You hold out your hand. She ignores it and leaves to use the bathroom. What a brat.

About an hour passes by. Where the hell is she? Maybe she got lost. You stand up and start looking for a bathroom. As you are walking, Monokuma pops up right in front of you. You fall to the ground in surprise. 

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT, YOU PSYCHO MAGICIAN?" you yell.

 He laughs as he offers a hand to help you up. 

"You really think someone as small as you can help me up?" you murmur. 

"HEY! Im stronger than you think!" He crosses his arms. 

"Whatever. I gotta find someone." You stand up and brush the dust off of you. 

"I just wanted to say that you caught my eye." 

"Uhhh, what do you mean by that?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing." He winks and disappears. 

What. The. Heck.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆. ───

I will be changing up some stuff so if it isn't exactly as the show/game portrays then that's why. XD