*The insult*

"I had fun on our date today, Monokuma." You frown.

"What's wrong, kitten?" He turns you towards him.

"I just... I don't want it to end." You look down at him.

"Who said it had to end?"

Monokuma grabs your hand and holds it. You both lean in for a kiss.

...

You open your eyes to your room.

Huh? Was that a dream? No no no. I would never dream of dating that furry thing.

Monokuma's voice loudly interrupts your thoughts.

"Goooood morning everyone! Especially you, kitten. It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beauuuutiful day!"

 and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beauuuutiful day!"

"Ughh. It's too early for this!" You groan as you get out of bed and you hear a beautiful knock at your door.

"Hmm wonder who that could be" you walk to the door but someone opens it with such force, knocking you down.

"I would say sorry for that, but I'm not." The handsome and tall Byakuya pushes up his glasses on his perfect nose.

"What do you want you four eyed freak?" You yell.

"How dare you yell at me using such words! You will pay for this..." He angrily walks out of the room.

"Whatever, I need to get to the cafeteria. I'm starving!" You run to the cafeteria and see everyone seated, except for Byakuya.

Maybe what I said was too harsh... I should look for him.

You run out of the cafeteria and search every room until you find him walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey, i'm sorry about earlier." You look up at him.

"Yeah, forget about that... follow me I have found something disturbing in the bathroom." He gestures you to follow and you both walk into the men's bathroom together. He leads you to the mirror.

"Stare really hard at this mirror, there is something behind it, you are only able to see it when you focus." He pushes you up to the mirror.

"Oh.. ok." You look up at the mirror and try your best to focus on it.

As you stare at it you notice Byakuya reach for something in his back pocket.

He pulls out a knife.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

"I'm trying to get out of this place alive." He raises the knife and points it at your head.

"Please don't do this. We could all get out together if we try our best!" You sob.

"That will take too long. I need to get out of here as soon as possible. I can't stand being next to all of you commoners."

He stabs you in the head.

The story will continue now from Byakuyas point of view. Sorry to disappoint! 😁