*A Game Of Cards*

This is all so weird. Why did that robotic bear just say that? What did he mean by, "you caught my eye." HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE REAL EYES! Whatever gotta get that out of my head and find Junko.

You run to the nearest bathroom you can find. Nobody there.

Where is she?

As you are walking down a hallway, you hear a familiar voice on the Intercom. "A body has been discovered! Everyone make your way to the gym!" Without realizing, you had dropped to your knees.

What does that mean? A body had been discovered?? Please don't tell me... Someone has died.

You run to the gym as fast as you can. As soon as you make it inside the gym, you look around. Every student was there except for Junko. Your eyes widen.

The little black and white bear climbs onto the podium "Hello students!" he says cheerfully.

"What is going on?! Did someone die?" asks a very buff girl with long white hair.

"Why else would I say a body has been discovered?!" He laughs. "You all will now have time to investigate the body and then we will have a trial!"

Everyone sadly/angrily stares at the bear.

"Go on now!" The bear disappears.

A perfect, handsome, smart, tall, blonde boy with glasses steps in front of everyone "So, who here knows where the body would be found?"

A girl with purple braids and glasses raises her hand. "She was in the girls bathroom"

"We should probably introduce ourselves first with our names and ultimate before we investigate." says a girl with long, light purple hair.

"I'll start" You nervously step in front of everyone. "I am Y/N, the Ultimate Poet."

"Fascinating" says the perfect blonde boy with glasses sarcastically.

Everyone does their introduction and you all follow Toko to the girls bathroom.

As you peer inside, you step back in shock. Junko was cut in half horizontally, with her eyes missing.

"Whoever killed her obviously had a strong hatred for her." Kyoko stated.

I can't help but feel guilty. Maybe if I went to the bathroom with her, the killer would have backed off.

Everyone walks into the bathroom. Multiple people start inspecting the body and looking for clues. You feel an uneasy feeling in your stomach at the sight of the dead girl. You lean down to look a bit closer.

"We should lift the body to look for any clues underneath." Makoto says

You all work together to lift the body. You spot something under where she had just been lifted up.

You call everyones attention, "hey look at what I found!" You pull a extremely long black curled piece of hair soaked in blood.

Everyone turns and looks at the obvious suspect.

Celestia Ludenburg

A drop of sweat falls from her forehead. "That could have happened just now. Don't go accusing me over one a single strand of hair."

Byakuya pushes up his glasses with his perfect finger, "that is extremely unlikely. Also, explain to me why would it be underneath the body?"

In tears, Aoi yells at Celestia, "why did you do this?! You killed an innocent girl just so you could escape. You're so selfish!

Celestia sighs very loudly "Well, I won't deny it. I killed Junko Enoshi-"

The bear interrupts her over the intercom "Trial time!" He then gives directions on how to get there and then we all make our way to the elevator. As the elevator descends, everyone stares at the murderer coldly. The elevator hits the floor and the doors open. As everyone steps into the trial room, Monokuma explains how the trials will go.

"The murderer already admitted it so we don't need a trial" Byakuya smirks beautifully.

Monokuma laughs "GREAT! Time for execution. EVERYONE CAST YOUR VOTES!"

As everyone steps up to their designated spots, they cast their votes. Celestia has a worried look on her face.

This is horrible, I can't imagine knowing i was going to get executed.

Celestia gets dragged out of the room by a handcuff. Everyone follows her into a room with black walls and a spotlight pointing towards a red throne. Celestia is sat on the throne. Monokuma pops up and stands on a table about 10 feet away from her. He picks up a stack of cards and starts throwing them at her one by one. The cards fly into her slowly killing her. She shows a slight smile as he throws the last card directly in between her eyes. She lays in the chair with about 40 cards sticking out of her.

"This is horrible I can't do this!" Sayaka screams as she runs out of the room. Makoto runs after her yelling her name.

"You are all free to go except you Y/N" he stares directly at you.

As everyone exits, you start to feel light headed.

"I should go i'm not feeling so g-" you say as you fall to the ground. As your eyes close you see Monokuma standing over you yelling your name.

You open your eyes to your room. Monokuma rushes up to you and places his paw over your forehead.

"You have a fever, m'lady" Monokuma smiles.

You tilt your head sideways "So it's amusing to you that i have a fever huh??"

He laughs "No, i'm smiling because you are so pretty"

...

"Excuse me what?"

"You are very pretty, m'lady" he puts his paw on top of your hand.

You turn your head to blush, no one has ever called you pretty before. "Stop calling me m'lady!!"

He chuckles "Okay okay.. i'll leave now"

"Goodbye.." You lay down and pull your blanket over your head.

He kisses your forehead over the blanket and skips out of the room.

What was that... this bear is so infuriating but at the same time, so... I don't know... cute?

You think about what had just happened over and over until you drift off to sleep.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I felt really awkward typing out the last part.. yeah. Anyways enjoy!?