Chapter 4- forced 🍋

"Get up." Itachi said while shaking me

"Ugh." I said back still very tired

"I told you to get some sleep, I also told you.. you was going to do something today." Itachi said back to me

"I know.. I know." I said back to him

"Now get dressed for the day. I'll be back in here in 20 minutes." Itachi said while leaving the bedroom.

I look over at the red and black outfit sitting on the small dresser. I'm assuming he put that there for me to wear.

I grab the outfit and put it on. I walk to the bathroom and grab a small brush that was sitting on the sink counter. I brush my edit into a low ponytail.

I'm all ready now. That only took me 10 minutes. Now I have ten more minutes to try and find something I can use to kill Itachi. I need to find something sharp. When me and him is alone, it will be a perfect chance to hurt him and run. I don't have to kill him, I just need to escape.

I start looking through the dressers, under the bed, in the closet, under the sink but I found nothing.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

I know sasuke wants to kill Itachi, but if I'm at a point where I have to try and kill Itachi.. it's no backing away from it. I need to go back to my kohana life.

I sit on the edge of the bed and wait for Itachi to come and get me.

I wonder if sasuke is coming for me. I wonder if he even cares. Is he scared of Itachi and the akatsuki? Huh, no. That's not sasuke. I need to stop thinking, of course their coming for me. I just need to be patient.

I look over at the door opening. I see Itachi and he makes a hand motion meaning 'come'.

I get up and walk behind Itachi. I wonder what's so important he wants me to do. I wonder if he's gonna kill me anytime soon as well.

Itachi stops and turns around to look at me.

"We're here. Go in." Itachi says.

I walk into a big training ground. This akatsuki hideout must be huge if they have an training ground inside it.

"Y/N the thing you are going to do today is train to become stronger. The more stronger you get, the more you will be useful to the akatsuki. I will guide you on everything. This will be interesting for me though, I wanna see if you're not just some weak little girl." Itachi says slightly smirking

"Trust me.. I'm not as weak as you might think." I say back

Itachi laughs and then comes closer to me.

"We are going to see how strong you are first and then we are going to train to become stronger. Got it?" Itachi says sternly

"Yes, I got it." I say back

"Then let's start." Itachi says

Itachi steps back a few steps. He then charges at me with shurikens. I dodge them all fastly. He really must think I'm really weak if he thinks shurikens are gonna stop me. I then run at me with a rasengan in my hand. I remember when naruto taught me this probably 2 weeks ago. Good fun times. I make a shadow clone to replace my body holding the rasengan and my real self transport behind Itachi quickly holding him by the neck. Once I knew it, my shadow clone stuck the rasengan in Itachis body.

"Who's the weak one now?" I say back laughing

"Still you" I hear a deep voice say

I look up to Itachi above me while holding a kunai. I can't move hes too fast and I'm too slow. He makes me fall to the ground while he's on top of me. The kunai he is holding is two inches away from my neck.