Something I need to say(Operator file) and Prologue

Okay, firstly I need to say some stuff before I start our prologue. 

1. I'm not an experienced writer 

2. I'm new to the Arknights Lore and Characters so sorry if their personality doesn't match with what you expected or have read. 

3. Arknights is owned by Yostar Inc. All other characters I own I will tell you. 

4.Please be patient with chapter releases, I have a life and you do too. :)  

5. Story is mostly third person but some part is first person.

Also for the people not used to Y/N stories, L/N is the last name since the first name is set to Nolla but if you want you can change it. (Depends on what you do :) Also, F/N means father's name. 

So uh I don't know how to start prologues soo.. uhh yeah there is a reason why I made this book mature(I recently read the Wattpad guidelines) Nothing bad just language, and some types of abuse. As well as some sexual flirting, and just teasing. 

Also for people who don't know about arknights 

Arknights is a tower defense mobile game developed by Chinese developers Studio Montagne and Hypergraph. It was released in China on 1 May 2019, and worldwide on 16 January 2020 by Yostar. Arknights is available on iOS and Android platforms and features gacha game mechanics. 

Here's some background for the story 

The game is set in the dystopian, post-apocalyptic future setting of the planet Terra, where people exhibit kemonomimi features – characteristics of animals or mythological races. Natural disasters leave behind a valuable mineral, Originium, which enables the use of "Arts" (magic), and often infects people with a progressive disease, Oripathy. Due to the disease's 100% mortality rate, and its high infectivity at the time of death, hostility towards the Infected became widespread, leading to their mass quarantine and expulsion by governments worldwide, and sparking tensions between the Infected and non-Infected. The player takes the role of the masked and amnesiac "Doctor", who commands a team of "operators" of Rhodes Island, a pharmaceutical, medical, and self-defense organization. As Oripathy spreads, the team must search for a cure while defending themselves against the Reunion Movement, an Infected anarchist military force bent on overthrowing the governments of Terra in revenge for persecuting Oripathy victims.

(What... I totally didn't just copy and paste from the arknights wikipedia...no that's crazy)

If you don't have any questions or concerns like Jay from Kubz scouts 

"You cool with that and down with that Everybody BUCKLE UP, 'cause here we go!"  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Public File