Chapter Four

Toshinori looked up from his newspaper, raising an eyebrow. "He bullied you?" 

Izuku fidgeted in his seat, looking away timidly. "Yeah..."

The skeleton put down the paper, grabbing the mug of tea on the table instead. "He sounds like a tyrant." He took a sip. "And he was kidnapped when you were kids?" 

"Well, I don't know if he was kidnapped, but he did go missing." He glanced up. "I was just wondering if you could do a little research on him. I kind of want to know if he was found or if he wasn't even missing in the first place." 

"Sure. You know, you shouldn't worry too much about him, Midoriya. He was troublesome, wasn't he?" 

"Yes-" 

"So then I won't look too far into it." He took another sip. "Besides, even if he was kidnapped, there's nothing we can do now. That was a while ago. I doubt they're going to do an investigation on a kid who's been gone for ten years." 

"Oh...alright. Thank you, All Might." He took a stand and bowed before turning to the door. 

"Oh, and Midoriya?" 

He turned back towards Toshinori. "Yes?" 

"Stop calling him 'Kacchan'." His eyes flicked up to meet his green ones. "A bully doesn't deserve a friendly nickname nor your kindness. Do you understand?" 

He nodded before leaving. Once he had closed the door, he let out a sigh and headed to the dorms. 'Yeah...All Might is right. He was just a bully; no need to worry too much about him.'

If only he knew. 

SIX MONTHS LATER

Bakugou flapped his wings as he lay on his stomach, reading a book. They had grown considerably in the past few months, from little fluff balls a few inches big to wings four feet long. He couldn't exactly fly with them, though; even though he was underweight, they still weren't strong enough to hold him up. Instead, he worked out and practiced with his other quirks. He used the wings as shields to protect his sides while he fought from the front. He also learned that if he wanted to protect himself and Eri, he had to get used to his quirks and use them, no matter how much he was against it. 

He paused his reading as the thought back. After she had been tossed into the cell with him, they had slowly bonded, and now they were inseparable. She even had a nickname for him, calling him "Suki" rather than his actual name. He merely called her "sis", only using her name when he was frustrated with her. Which was rarely. Katsuki looked at the corner of the cell, when she was sleeping soundly, little snores filling the air. He smiled. 

'How cute.' 

The door opened, revealing Ernie standing there with a sadistic smile as always. "You already know what time it is~" 

Katsuki stood. It was usually around this time that they take him to the training arena, forcing him to fight other experiments. He never used his dangerous quirks, though, and after he found out about how his shape shifting quirk worked, he used that to immobilize them and win. He was baffled, though, when guards came in, two grabbing him and another two yanking Eri. She screeched in both pain and surprise. 

"What-" 

"Shut up, Katsuki. I'll explain when we get there." Ernie mumbled. He kept his mouth closed and followed silently, giving Eri a look to do the same. She nodded. 

They were shoved in and the door was closed. Eris hugged Katsuki's side fearfully as he placed his hand on her head protectively. 

"You two will fight." There was a pause. "Each other." 

Katsuki's eyes widened. He growled. "FUCK NO."

An electric shock shut him up. They had gotten the idea to put some little devices on their necks, and it would be able to shock them if they disobeyed. That said, Katsuki disobeyed a lot. So he had gotten slightly used to the shocks. He winced. 

"If you don't do it, I'll shock you until you can't move." He grinned. He didn't know where he got the confidence from. Maybe it was because he wanted to protect his sister, or maybe it was because he wanted them to actually believe he wasn't scared. Either way, he wasn't going to fight her. No matter what. 

"Shock me then. It won't do shit." An unpleasant sting came through his body, making him jerk on pain. He grit his teeth, refusing to let out even a whimper in front of Eri. He didn't want her to think he was hurt, or scared, or anything. So he braced it until he could barely stand. 

"Suki..." she whispered, tears filling her eyes. Eri might have been a child, but she wasn't stupid. She knew he was hurting, and she knew he was pretending. She tugged his sleeve. "Suki, it's okay. I know you won't hurt me." 

He shook his head. And as the shocks racked his body, he continued shaking it. If he couldn't take this, it would mean he was too weak to protect her. That was the last thing he wanted. Her tears spilled over as he held himself up.

"Someone...help us..please..." 

She gasped as a shock coursed through her frail body. 

Meanwhile...

Midoriya zipped up his suit, glaring down as his shoes as he did so. 'I'm going to save Eri...if it's the last thing I do.'

Mirio put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't be so tense, Midoriya. We'll get her back." 

He sighed and gave him a shaky smile. "Yeah. We will." 

A hero poked his head into the changing room. "Oi! We're leaving in five minutes! Hurry up!"

They hurriedly changed and walked out the changing room. Nighteye gave them a sideways glance. "Are you prepared to fight? This might be your hardest mission yet...you might even see lives lost." 

They nodded. "Yes sir!" Mirio cheered. They were all prepared to save the little girl with light blue hair, red eyes and bandages loosely wrapped around her limbs. It makes one wonder what they would think if they found that there was one more that had to be saved? 

Only fate would tell. 

Yay! Another chapter for today! I hope you like it! The next chapter is going to make you a little mad at Izuku, heh. Have a nice day, friends! ^o^