Chapter Fourteen

Katsuki slid his hand down over his face. He was going to get fired, for real this time. All because his siblings thought it was a good idea to mess around with the teachers. 

'Maybe school wasn't a good idea after all,' He thought as he sat in the office with his strangely silent siblings. Anyone else would have thought their guilt was the cause for their silence, but he knew better; they were trying not to laugh and cause a scene. 

The principal peeked his head out his office door with a disappointed expression and waved them in. Katsuki shot them disapproving glares before relaxing his expression and sitting in one of the uncomfortable office chairs. Inside the rather large room were at least four other teachers. He was confused, until he looked at their heads. 

His eyes widened in horror and amusement. As Eri and Kota snickered behind him, he finally understood. His neck snapped towards her, meeting her gaze. "Akiko, you didn't..." His eyes widened even more as she snickered louder. "Oh my god. You did." 

Again, to everyone else in the room, it seemed as if he was horrified at the obviously troublesome acts of his siblings. However, that wasn't the case. On the inside, Katsuki was practically cackling like a witch. The principal cleared his throat before speaking. "Mr. Ito. Now, I know you mean well, and you are a very valuable asset to our staff team. However, your siblings actions are unacceptable." 

Katsuki nodded maturely. "Of course, sir. Would you mind giving me the details of the situation?" 

"Well, you see, Ms. Akiko was in class, styling her classmate's hair. Somehow, she managed to convince the teachers to let her style their hair, and well..." He motioned to the mess of chopped hair on the visible angry teacher's heads. 

Katsuki turned to get a better look, and barely managed to keep from bursting out laughing (Pictures below). "Ah, I see. She'll be properly punished when our parents get word of this." They looked up at him in mock fear, knowing good and well that as soon as they were out of sight and earshot, they'd all burst into fits of laughter.