Chapter Ten

The group of three sat in a nearly empty cafe. Kota sat across from Eri and Katsuki, looking around awkwardly. Katsuki cleared his throat. 

"What's your name?" 

He looked up in shock. Katsuki tilted his head in confusion. 'Was he not expecting me to say anything?'

"U-um, Kota. My name is Kota." His eyes studied the older male curiously. Then, they began studying Eri. "That's your sister? She doesn't look anything like you."

Katsuki chuckled. "She's not my blood sister, that's why. But blood or not, she's my sister regardless." He pushed his sundae towards Kota. Kota looked at him, as if saying, 'Are you sure?' He nodded. "I don't like chocolate." 

Kota began slurping it happily, bringing a small smile to Katsuki's face. He twirled a strand of hair around his finger, thinking. "So, do you have any siblings?" 

"Mh, no. I'm kinda lonely though; I could use someone to play with, y'know?" 

He nodded. He understood that. His days in that cell without Eri were lonely and sad. He would still be there if not for her. "I get that. Do you have anyone to take care of you?" 

Kota froze. He sipped slowly, before looking back up and answering, "No. I got no one." 

Katsuki turned to Eri. "Hey, Eri. Quit messing with my hair and pay attention." She looked up from his hair bordely. 

"What. I'm busy, Suki." 

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Come'ere." He leaned in, whispering a few words in her ear. Her eyes brightened. 

"More hair for Eri's Hair Salon? Of course!" 

He rolled his eyes again before turning back to a very confused Kota. "We were wondering if you'd like to stay with us? We don't have much money, but we could get you clothes, food, necessities. How 'bout it?" 

Kota's eyes brightened so much, Katsuki thought he was staring into a flashlight. "YES! I-I mean, yes, please, thank you! Wait, that doesn't make any sense, um, you thankifrhfcfherduihbrdhcu-"

"Kid."

Kota looked up at him, face flushed in embarrassment. "Y-yes?" 

"Welcome to the family." 

Kota teared up all over again. He scooted off his seat and over to katsuki, flinging his arms around him. "Thank you, Kat." He wiped a tear. 

"You're my hero."

Two Weeks Later >>>>>

"He's mine!"

Katsuki squeezed his eyes shut in annoyance. 'This is what happens when you raise two clingy children,' he thought, sighing. Kota's nostrils flared. 

"You already had a turn with Kat! He's MINE!" 

Eri tugged on one arm, while Kota tugged on the other. They were quite loud. Katsuki was curious as to how no one was banging on their door yet. 

"I don't care! Suki gave you his pretty red spiky hat yesterday, so I should sleep next to him tonight!" Eri screeched. 

Katsuki yawned. He had gotten a job as a lunch man at a school the day before (none of the heroes would suspect him to be working at a school, of all places) and to be frank, it was tiring. All he did was go to the school so the principal could give him a tour, but elementary schoolers are loud and messy. He regretted accepting the job the moment he was shown the lunch room. 

At least he wasn't hired as a janitor. 

He also enrolled Eri and Kota to the school, so he could keep an eye on them at lunch time. The only good he got out of the job was that he got paid and he was with his siblings. All he could do now was hope he wouldn't get gray hairs fifty years early.