Youtube

~Naja~ 

Wassup youtube, today I have another prank for yall

Wassup youtube, today I have another prank for yall. It's kinda harsh but this not how I feel for real like I'm so glad my dad and mom adopted me, I love them, my brothers, my uncles, and my friends. They saved me before it was too late. I'm glad I got to meet them and I'm glad they took me in as their own. 

Today I'm pranking my dad by saying harsh things to him and telling him I wish I never met him than acting like I passed out. Amir is with my mom today she wanted to take him shopping and just bond with him. I'm finna get dress, hide the camera and call him down and tell my dad we need to talk.

_Time skip_

So guys I just hid the camera so he won't see it now I'm going to call him down. "DADDDDDDDD can you come here," I yelled. Soon I heard footsteps as he made his way downstairs. "What you need?" he asked me. "Come sit we need to talk," I told him. "Talk about what? Don't tell me your pregnant."  He said. "NO, dad Amir is enough and I'm not even having sex yet," I told him. "Yet you mean never," He said.

"Anyways I just feel like you don't want me around, like yea you adopted me but you don't talk to me, or do anything with me," I said looking down. "Girl what are you talking about? If I didn't want you here you would not be here. I love you like you came out my nuts." He said seriously. 

"Really it doesn't seem like it, you really could have left me at the adoption center cuz you don't really care for me. You only care about the check that's coming from the government. Or do you only care about how adopting me makes you look good for the media, " I said looking him in his face? Not going to lie I'm scared I'm bout to shit my pants.   

He turned and looked at me. "Naja," He said. "Ugggg I wish I never met you. " I said making myself cry. "Yo wish you never met me wow I love you like your mine child that I planted but it's cool tho pack yo shit and ill take you back."  He said madly. Just as he was about to turn I fake passed out. When I did that my uncle Ben and Joe walked into the house. 

"Yo Kentrell what the hell did you do?" They asked him. "I ain't do nun we just had an argument and when I went to walk away she fell." He explained. "Omgg Naja get up please I'm sorry if I wasn't the best dad to you just get up I promise I will try harder just give me a chance. I ain't mean it when I said I would take you back. You stuck with me for the rest of your life." "Go get some water and a damp towel. " My dad told my uncles.

After like 5 mins they saw I was not getting up my Uncle Joe said " I think we need to take her to the hospital." "Bet yall help me pick her up." My dad said. They went to grab me so I popped up and said "it's a prank, and dad I'm sorry I made you mad I love you and I never want to leave. You saved me and I appreciate you for that." I said going to hug him. "That sweet and all but how is this a prank?" Ben asked. "I do youtube and the camera is right there I pointed to by the TV," I told them. 

"OHhhhhhh don't do that no more you were about to catch a bullet," My dad said. " I'm sorry well that all people. Until next time but I might prank one of my brothers. Get this to 100k likes and I will be posting soon. " I ended the video. 

"Hey Naja next week I'm going to the studio you wanna come?" My dad asked me. "Would I of course I wanna go. " I said smiling. "Movie night in Naja room guys." Uncle Ben yelled.  And that's how we ended our night. We watched movies, talked, and made plans. 

Until tomorrow guys. I hope you have a great Spring break. Stay safe💞 and Be BLESSED.💚 WEAR YOUR MASK

Please comment and tell me what you all will want to see next. 

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!