First day of School

~Naja~

Home 6:50 am  Monday, Jan. 13

"WAKE YALL ASSES UP I'M NOT SAYING IT AGAIN".  Jania yelled so I hurried to get u because this would be her second time telling us to get up. I took a shower and put on this 

When I walked downstairs Kentrell and the boys turned to look at me

When I walked downstairs Kentrell and the boys turned to look at me. I could have sworn they had caught whiplash. "Girl what the hell you got on" they all said together. That's kind of creepy. "Watch yall mouth" Jania said. "Umm, I have on clothes what's wrong with what I'm wearing?".  "1. your boobs are popping out and 2. I see too much skin go change," Kentrell said. "But, why it's cute I pouted." "Nope go change cuz I'm not trying to have to kill one of these lil nigga at that school," Kentrell said and all of the boys agreed. "Leave her alone she looks cute and plus she has a jacket so she can cover up." Jania told them. "Alright, just this one time" Kacey said. "Bet everybody go to the car yall about to be late," Kentrell told them.

While in the car I was thinking would it be too much to start calling them mom and dad? I mean they are the closest things I have to parents and they didn't have to adopt me. I think I will but, imma talk to them today after school if they are home.

Skip the rest of the car ride 

When we finally got to the school we went to the office so they can check me in. "Excuse me miss." The lady at the desk totally ignored me. "Umm, excuse me bitch I believe my daughter was talking to you," Jania said and the lady finally looked up the bitch was scared. "Anyways I'm here to sign her up and make sure she has the same classes as her brother Kacey and Kamiri." She went to print out my schedule. I have 1-4 with Kacey and 5-8 with Kamiri. 

Kacey walked me to class. When we walked in everyone looked at me. "What the fuck yall looking at?" "Excuse me ma'am watch your mouth." The ugly man-looking teacher said. "Yeah ok," I told her. "Are you new to my class to the school?" " yea I'm new to the school." " Ok, introduce yourself to the class." " Wassup my name is Naja Smith Gaulden and the Gaulden boys  are my brothers and  I am 17,"  "Wassup baby girl" this ugly ass nigga said. "Chill out jhit that's my sister" Kacey said. "Well since that your brother you can go sit at his table."

When I was walking to the table some hoe tried to trip me. So I said "excuse me hoe is there a problem?" This bitch gone say "Stay away from Kacey." This dumb bitch "I know you just heard me say that he's my brother dumb hoe." I went a sat at the table I was the only girl.

"Alright, guys, this is my little sister her name is Naja and she is off limits ok pussies." "Who you calling pussy, pussy" this real fine boy said. "Don't mind them they always fight but, my Name is Choppa and the that's fighting with your brother is Scar by him that's J1 and the last one is TY."

"Your my new best friend he told me." "Says who I asked?" "Me duh anyways what's your number so we can talk." I gave him my number then after that Kacey and Scar stopped fighting and turned towards us. 

I hope you all like this chapter pls comment and vote to give me feed back on what I need to improve thanks for all the support 🥰😘

STAY BLESSED ❤️