Adoption Day

~Naja~

Ms.Daisy Adoption center @10:30am 

I woke up this morning not feeling it. It's adoption day and I just know I'm not going to get adopted. I have been here ever since I was 2 weeks old I never got to meet my parents or any of their family members.  My name is Naja Nala Smith I am 17  my birthday is October 23 and I don't have a family. The adoption center is very dirty, and the people here treat you like your trash. I have gotten into at least 17 fights because a bitch tried to test me. I don't fuck with nun of these niggas or bitches they all fake as hell. Anyways back to the story.

I got up and went to take a shower before anybody else I put on this 👇🏾

So when I went downstairs I saw a man and a lady walk in and all the kids crowded around them so I went to sit in the living room

So when I went downstairs I saw a man and a lady walk in and all the kids crowded around them so I went to sit in the living room. I am very anti-social I would rather sit by myself and listen to music instead of being in everybody's face which is why I don't understand how I have gotten into 17 fights. After 5 mins the couple waked up to me. "Hey, what's your name," the lady said, "My name is Naja what are yall names". "My name is Kentrell and her name is Jania, " the man said. "It's nice to meet you yall I said". "Same,  how would you like it if we adopted you"? Kentrell said. 

"MEEE, "I said looking around to see if he was really talking to me. "Yess you Naja" He said. "Yes, I would love that thank you sooo much". "Go pack your things while we go sign the papers". Jania said.

I went upstairs to pack up all my things I only had 1 suitcase worth of things so it didn't take me long. When I went downstairs they have done finished the paperwork and we could leave. "BYE HELLHOLE" I yelled as we left.

~~Kentrell and Jania's House~~

"Welcome home, Naja!! Just to let you know we have 4 sons and they all are older than you except Kacey" Kentrell said. When he said that I got so scared what if they don't like me? What if they bully me? What if they-. "Hey hey calm down they are going to love you like you are their blood sister believe me," Jania told me.

"DRACO, TAYLIN, KAMIRI, and KACEY BRING YALL ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW".  Soon all you hear was loud footsteps and when they finally made it a dark skin boy fell and started rolling down the stairs. I started laughing along with everyone else. "Who is this" one of the light skin boys asked? "This is Naja and she is your new baby sister we adopted her today". "Wassup I'm Taylin, that's Kacey, Kamiri and the one who fell was Draco". 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all".  "Kacey and Taylin show her to her room and then afterward Draco and Kamiri can show her around the house," Jania said. They showed me to my room and I was shocked I've never seen anything like this.

 They showed me to my room and I was shocked I've never seen anything like this