Chapter 10: YES or NO!

Aron walked out of the bathroom in a dashing black tux with back shoes. His hair was combed backwards and I realized he had blackish highlights.

"Well you sure know how to clean up don't you." I said with one hand on my hip and the other hanging down from my right side.

"same with you princess, now shall we. " Aron said holding his arm out for me to take, which I gladly did.

When we got outside, there sat the most glamorous car I ever saw in my life. It looked like a shinny grey Ferrari with dazzling bright lights and doors that automatically opened upward with one push of a button. Not even the finest words could describe it.

My jaw dropped so low it felt like it wasn't even there anymore. Aron signaled for me to get in and I had no hesitation to. The interior was black, and like I said no words could describe it! "Oh my goshness Aron, I love your car!" I splat out in a hurry. "Did you just say goshness, and what do you mean my car?" I knew exactly what he ment. I was completely silent and didn't know what to say except for "Aron I can't take this car, even if I did there's no way I could repay you." I really want this car, but it just seamed greedy to just say yeah. "First of all, yes you can, and secondly, you're repaying me by having my child." Aron looked at me and smiled. I jumped into his arm and hugged him, then kissed him. We started making out.

I sat back in my seat and Aron drove off to wherever we are going.

After driving for a while we ended up at a cafe or something named, Miss Diamond. I started to reach for my door, but before I did Aron had already opened it with the remote. I guess I'm going to have to get used to this.

As we slowly walked into the cafe it turned into more than just a cafe, there were rock walls all over filled with diamonds, a great huge waterfall sparkling with every single water droplet coming down from it. At the bottom of the waterfall was a humongous pool with people, or should I say supernaturals in it. As I looked around there wasn't any tables in sight, but only fluffy white blankets everywhere I looked. The room was quit dark, but I could still see a little.

"Blanket for two." I swung my head around and saw Aron talking to a tall Dracula like man with long black hair and bright blue eyes. "yes of course, bug why is your little slave here?" The man spat at him. "She is not my slave, she's and girlfriend, and a supernatural just like you, you asshole!" Aron was even scaring me now, but what did that mean, do vampires have slaves! I'm so confused.
"Yes of course so sorry sir and madam." The tall man said kindly to us. Aron paid the man and took my arm once more gesturing me to follow him, so I did.

We both sat down on a comfy white blanket and just stared at each other, which soon became awkward. The same man came back and I'm guessing he was probably the waiter. " what may I get you to drink?" The man questioned. Aron said "B+, what about you Malaya?" I'm guessing Aron was talking about blood. I looked up. "oh, umm, just water please." The man left two menu things and left. I quickly opened mine to look around. "you should get the fairy special." I looked up and Aron had his hand on my thigh as we sat cross legged. "What in the world is that? I asked. "It's supposed to be something fairies, like yourself, enjoy eating." Aron laughed a little. I nodded my head, then looked back down.

As I looked at the prices of all of the food I noticed that the cheapest meal there was around $100.50. This is outrageous. The man came back with our drinks and asked us what we wanted to eat. Aron chose another B+, and I went for the fairy special.

"Umm, cupcake there's something I would like to ask you." I nodded my head. Aron stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up too. Then he walked me over to the waterfall. Aron let go of my hand and vegan to crouch on one knee. At first I thought he dropped something, but no, he's proposing to me. Aron grabbed a little black box out of his pocket. "Malaya David, will you marry me?" Tears be an to form in my eyes. Am I dreaming, I don't think I have ever been so happy that tears became to form I my eyes.
"Yes, Aron, I will." I softly said. Aron stood up and gave me a huge hug, which felt so nice and warm. Even more tears began to fall and I could hear people around us aweing and crying. I wrapped my arms around Aron and he then picked me up bridal style. Aron carried me back to the blanket.

When we got back our food was already there.

The rest of the night was awesome and I gotta say that Fairy special was pretty damn good. Aron even let me drive home.

___________________________

Thanks so much for reading it means a lot, love you all much I can't even explain it.

The car is how I imagine Malaya's new car.