Chapter 14: Home

Aron put me in the car, but then something or someone threw Aron away from the car and onto a wall that was behind the car.

I heard fighting behind me then Aron ran into the car and hit the gas really hard, Which made me fly back. "Slow down Aron, we lost him!" I yelled. "Damn right we did." Aron said slowly slowing down. "What do you mean Aron?" I looked at him curiously. "I killed him." I gasped then started to feel tears form in my eyes. "why Aron, why?" I said looking away as the tears rolled down. Aron stopped the car off the side of the road. "Because, Malaya, he tried to kill me, and he tortured you." Aron turned my face to his, then kissed me. It was do warm and magical. "I love you." Aron said.

The tears stopped. "I love you too." I said breaking the kiss. Aron smiled then drove off again.

Aron just killed Nick, but I gotta say he did have it coming.

We arrived back at home, as soon as the gates of the castle opened I felt something kick inside me. I felt my belly. I felt it again and grabbed Aron's hand putting it on my stomach. "Do you feel that?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Yes, I-I I do." He stuttered. I saw a tear roll down his eye.

"Why are you crying?" I pulled him into a big hug as he parked the car.

"Because, I'm just so happy I will be spending the rest of my life with you." He gazed into my eyes. I pulled Aron into a firework heaven kiss. Aron broke the kiss after about 30 more seconds.

"I'm getting tired." I yawned

"Well then, we better get you to sleep, I mean it is your birthday tomarrow." He smirked.

"Ugh yeah, and Samantha is planning a huge party." I moaned. Aron just laughed and flit to the other side of the car picking me up bridal style again. He once again flit so fast everything turned slow motion, until we were back in his room.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I told Aron.

"Okay, but put it back when you're done." Aron joked

"Haha so funny." I said making my way to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and began taking off my clothes. I got in the shower and turned it on, waiting until it became warm.

The water felt so good running through my hair and down my back. Suddenly someone grabbed my back and I began to freak out. "Awwwww, Aron!" I yelled

"Baby, it's okay, it's just me." Aron laughed. I turned around and smacked him.

"God don't ever do that again!" I yelled again.

"Okay, okay, I just wanted to join you." Aron walked into the water with me and grabbed the soap, scrubbing every part of my body, as I did the same to him.