chapter 4: finding out everything

After sitting on Aron's lap for a long time and just staring into his very alluring eyes I decided that I should ask where we were at. "urm Aron...where are we?" I said kindly while placing my head on his shoulder.

"we are in a small town called 'Mystic', its invisable to anyone who's outside of it, and you can't get in it unless you're a supernatural being." he said back while placing his chin on my head. I listened to the words he was saying...wait did he just say that you couldn't get in unless you're a supernatural being. I quickly lifted my head off of his shoulder and looked him strait in the eyes.

"if you have to be supernatural to get into the town then how the hell did I get in!" I sort of yelled at him.

"please cupcake I will explain it all. just calm down." Aron calmly said. I looked at him in the eyes pretty much telling him to continue.

He started out with "okay, malaya you're going to have to listen carefully... normally vampires and humans stay among their own kind, but the the thing is that you are not human you are a Fae, when I was a youngster around in the 16th sentry I was told by spirits that when I was 18 years old I would find my mate, and that she would me a Fae."

still sitting on his lap in shock I yelled out "what the crackerjack is a Fae and when will i see my foster family again?"

Aron sighed "Malaya a Fae is like a fairy... and I'm so sorry, but... I killed your foster family. He said sadly. I quickly jumped up off of his lap with my mouth wide open.

"what do you mean you killed my foster family... e ev even my brother!" I yelled at him.

"Malaya I'm so sorry, but now that you bring up your brother. well I actually turned him." What why would he do that. Before he could say anything else I ran to the door. luckily it wasn't locked. I flung it open and started running. This house or whatever I was in was huge and I had no idea where I was going.

Aron's P.O.V

I could see her running in front of. I didn't bother to run after her right now instead I said."come on cupcake don't run." I sighed and went back in my room hoping she would come back.

Malaya's P.O.V

I looked back to see if he was running after me. for some reason I really wanted him too. But then again I didn't I mean he turned my brother into what he is. Suddenly as I took I corner I ran into something hard. it made me fall to the floor. I looked up and saw a beautiful young pady. she looked around the age 15 or 16. she had yelow eyes, black hair, and flawless skin. as soon as I saw her I was jealous. I thought to myself if this is Arons ex girlfriend then I'm doomed

I quickly got up and apologized. she kindly said while helping me up " no its okay it was totally my fault."

"So are you Aron's ex?" I said with a jealousy tone.

"hahaha, no silly I'm his sister, Anastasia, are you his girlfriend." she said laughing.

"oh sorry, and no I'm not his girlfriend, but he says I'm his mate." I kindly Said.

Anastasia squealed and said excitingly " oh my god finally you come i have been waiting for so long.

Suddenly an unknown voice from behind us rudely said " and what is this ugly little Fae doing here!?"