Shelter

Nearly an hour after walking, everyone was getting tired. Even Madi. Clarke bends down to give her a piggy back ride, but struggles a little to get up. Bellamy notices her pain instantly and takes over. Though it's not as if it were a problem, Madi was happy either way.

This time Bellamy could hold her up instead. At the thought the child beamed. She jumped on his back and held on, nearly falling asleep several times before they reached a dead end. Confused everyone stops, looking to Clarke for answers. There wasn't any other passage ways that they noticed on the way here, what could they have done wrong? But without answering Clarke smirks. Madi jumps from Bellamy's back and takes her hand, having her lead the way. The others watch as Clarke uses a few rocks on the wall to climb and force a hatch above them open. Hidden in plain sight. 

"Smart." Echo mumbles, and Clarke smirks. 

"The grounders here were well prepared for anything and everything. That's for sure." Clarke replies as she lets Madi climb on her back to ride up through the hatch. 

The little one clings to Clarke like a monkey on its mothers back as they ascend to the upper ground. The sun was setting, so the moon's streak left a lighting below through the tunnel, allowing the others to gaze at the natural light. They stand in shock as Clarke and Madi disappear to the ground above before Murphy slides by. 

"Well what are you waiting for? Lets go." He's the first one to follow the Griffin's before the others follow behind. 

When they emerge they stop as they intake the scenery around them. There's a small intricate waterfall and dense woods surrounding them.  The moon illuminating the glistening water. Right next to it were several small, well built cabins, made of stone and what looked like an old fire pit. 

"Come on, our cabins this way." Clarke calls, keeping Madi on her back. The child waves her hand for her mother's friends to follow, and they do their best to stifle their laughter.

As they enter the closest cabin nearer to the water, they are taken back by the inside. A small blaze of warmth surrounds them like a soft blanket. This is what home felt like. With closer inspection they find several mounds of furniture including a couch- with furs tucked in as cushioning- a dining table, and several chairs. There was also table in front of the couch with several books splayed on top. And along the walls were dozens of sketches, both professional and child alike. It looked as if Clarke and Madi spent a lot of time here as well.

Madi finally hops off as they enter their home, making Clarke staggering a bit afterwards with a groan. "Nomi? Are Yu bash op?" Clarke composes herself momentarily before standing straighter, forcing a smile to her child. 

"I'm okay, Mad's come on, lets get some food for everyone." She stretches out her hand and Madi takes it cautiously, wary of her mother's condition.

The pair scavenge through several cabinets for a few jars of dried deer jerky and well preserved vegetables. She warns spacekru to take it easy and eat slowly, it will take a while for their bodies to adjust to the new food after six years of eating nothing but Algae. They all hum and nod as they not so discreetly scoff down the food in front of them.

As they group dives in, Clarke slips away to the other side of the cabin. To her no one noticed, but two did; Bellamy and Madi. The pair share a glance before Bellamy stands from the table, a comforting hand on the child's shoulder, before he, too, slips away to find Clarke. There were only two other rooms in the cabin apart from the dining/living room. To the right was a smaller room, what appeared to be for Madi with this child like decorating and hand made toys. The next was the door further down on the left, the door slightly ajar. 

Cautiously he approaches the second, his hand outstretched to push the door forward. Once inside he stops on sight. Clarke was standing, her back to him, as her tank lied on the bed and the white bandage no longer on her abdomen... black covered her middle more than before.