✮I WOKE UP ANGRIER THAN USUAL

I WOKE UP ANGRIER THAN USUAL

there are many proverbs, aphorisms, adages about the barbarism in men. Without criticism, without judgement, men will ravage all like the animals they truly are. Making room for excuses and slipping money into the pockets of the people meant to protect us.
I promise one of the worst things you might be in this world would be girl, if for only one reason then it would be because of man, nothing else; just the threat of man, his mannerisms of malice. 97% does not account for the girls, under 18, or over 24 or the ones who've never told a soul. It does not account for the men and boys left desolated. Women can be the perpetrators of many horrendous acts but I certainly agree that our equally common threat in life is other men. It doesn't include the poor souls who have no voice, no one telling them that this is wrong.
He said that the fire in my eyes made him uncomfortable, so I burnt down his house,
he told me to bite my tongue so I bit his off.
Do not tell me I needn't worry, my entire life I have been taught how not to be caught.
The roof of my mouth is seared by the phrase "text me when you get home" and only at 17 years old had I realized the boys and men in my life found that strange.
I was taught to never carry a purse at night, tie up my hair, baggy clothes, don't trust the bus driver, don't trust the cops, lock your doors and stay in the car any time you have an accident, avoid helping strangers, never follow a baby crying, don't trust the taxi man, or even the kind male friends who offer you rides.
The ones you think you can trust, the ones dependent on your silence, on your kindness.
I refuse to be fucking kind!
I'll go to court over non-consenting touching, you wanna humiliate me through sex and punishment then I'll mutilate your name and your face with the knife in my bra.
I'm way too fucking angry and I can hear the wailing of every single victim to the violence, the cruel animosity created in the misogyny, in masculinity, torture and torment, it echos throughout my body in the silence of the night. Your name is slick and slanderous amongst the crude rape jokes in the locker room. I've met more sexual assault survivors than doctors or nurses or teachers in my whole 19 years! Don't you understand! I hear people speak of rape as if it simply by accident, as if it's merely a minor misdemeanour of character. As if it's just a bad summer you'll have to remember one day when you're drunk and old.
"He's honestly a really great guy!"
I bet he is and I bet the girl that he left hollow, yet bursting with pain thought so too.
Burn my body when I die because there have been cases of even the deceased being dehumanized by sadistic men who's mommy's probably left them in a trash can.
I don't care who hurt you, I don't give a flying fuck about the turmoil in your soul!
I'm no therapist, no hotel for your heartbreak! GET A FUCKING GRIP! ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN ME!