intro :)

hello! i'm publishing this book because i had a lot of one shot ideas so i decided to make a book lol

I WILL SWEAR IN THIS BOOK, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND.

these [one shots] are just situations that i think might happen (or readers think might happen) in the specified universe. 

i hope they'll satisfy everyone who reads them and advice/criticism is highly requested! i'm always looking for ways to improve. 

i might randomly reupload something because i might have edited it while rereading them. (i tend to do that a lot. i reread my writing multiple times and i always seem to change something.)

i do not have an update schedule for this book. it's just a book where i can do one shots and headcannons. i'll upload stories from time to time tho so please don't worry about that :)

there are limits to my writing. i would like to keep the rating on this book to be PG-13 and/or TV-14.

PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NOT BE WRITING SMUT IN THIS BOOK. i am not comfortable writing smut and i am a minor so i hope you understand. 

-----

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST SOMETHING:

- i am NOT taking requests right now. i have a bunch of one shot ideas already ready to be written. 

(WHEN I HAVE REQUESTS OPEN) 

if you do request something, i'll try to get it done by the first couple of weeks.

- if you want to request, please put which pov, which character with their name and where they are from. please stick to these 3 for now. i'm watching a couple of shows right now and i hope i can incorporate them in the future. 

- also please private message me if you have a request. requests in the comments do get lost due to the weird format of wattpad. 

-----

ALL OF THESE ONE SHOTS ARE GENDER NEUTRAL MEANING THAT I WILL BE USING THE PRONOUNS 'THEY/THEM' UNLESS IT'S SPECIFIED PRONOUNS. I will put the pronouns used in the beginning at the top if they are different. (just tryna make everyone feel included :)

the format for this book is (SHOW/FRANCHISE NAME) (character name) 

ex. (MARVEL) Bucky Barnes

if it's an anime, i'll list the anime name right next to the word anime. 

ex. (ANIME - MHA) Eijiro Kirishima

if it's an actor/actress, i won't list anything next to it unless its for a specified show/movie.

ex. Louis Partridge

ex. (ST) Maya Hawke

-----

hope you enjoy these one-shots! love y'all <3

sincerely, 

sam <3