Them as Girlfriends

Just an intro to the book. Also for this book pretend they are allowed to date. 

Jisoo:

She's the mom girlfriend, always taking care of you. Tells you how much she loves you 1000000000 times a day. She is the oldest and most mature, so she doesn't get jealous easily. Cuddles with Dalgom is a daily thing for you two. She kept your guys' relationship private for 2 years before telling fans. You help her with learning english.

Jennie: 

The bestfriend girlfriend, you guys act more like friends than lovers. You are legit the reason she wakes up every moring. She rarely gets jealous, but one she does you better watch out. Kuma and Kai are your babies. She wasn't in a rush to tell people you were dating, she waited a year. You guys love pranking the other members

Rosé:

100% the cute girlfriend, she makes you bust so many uwus. Rosé loves you more than she loves food. She only really gets jealous when your friends get more attention than she does. Hank loves you and you have made spcial apperences on his instagram. She took an normal amount of time before annoucing your realationship, she waited 6 months. You call her chipmunk and foodsé more often than you call her Rosé.

Lisa:

Lisa is the protective girlfriend, she feels the need to protect you all the time.  She makes sure to always make time for you in her busy schedule. Lisa gets jealous very easily. She once threated to beat up you sister before finding out you two were related. Leo, Luis, Lily, lego and Luca adore you more than  Lisa. Lisa wanted everyone to know that you were taken, she made the news public after 2 months. You don't like it when she is flirting with her other members.