You're on Your Period

Jisoo:

You groaned and turned around, trying to confortable in bed. Your girlfriend, Jisoo laid next to you listening to you struggling to deal with your horrible period cramps. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" Jisoo asked sweetly. "Can you rub my stomach?" You replied. "Of course baby." She slide her hand under the hoodie you were wearing, and made gentle circle motions on you bare stomach. It helped to at least distract you from the pain. Jisoo also gave you kisses on your neck every so often. You fell asleep not much later.

Jennie:

You woke up with a pain in your stomach and your pants feeling wet. You went to the bathroom and realized you had started your period. You finished in the bathroom and went back to your room, where your girlfriend Jennie was waiting for you. "Good moring sweet heart!" She said with a cute smile. "Good moring." you reply. You look at the bed and notice a red stain on the sheets. "What's wrong?" Jennie said looking at you paniced face. She followed your gaze and noticed the stain. "Jennie I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry." You said while already going to remove the sheets from the bed. "No need to worry about it,"  Jennie said, "go lay on the couch and I'll change the sheets." "But I-" you started to talk but she cut you off. "No buts." 

Rosè: 

Rosé was not enjoying all your moods swings. You told her to cuddle you, then you pushed her away. She knew you were on your period, but it still upset her. "Rosie my chipmunk," you said "can I have a hug?" She looked at you suspisously. "Promise you  won't push me away?" "Aww, I'm sorry for being moody. We can cuddle for the rest of the day if you like." Rosé smiled. "Okay." She said before taking you in her embrace. 

Lisa: 

You laid in bed watching netflix all day while Lisa was at the studio. Lisa arrived home and went to find you. She entered you guys shared room and saw you in bed. "Hey, I'm back." You mumble a hey in return. You had been dealing with cramps for the last hour. "What's wrong?" Lisa asked siting next to you. "Period cramps." You reply. "You're on your period too? I'll call Jisoo unnie to get us chocolate."