Help him

(Idk what Lily, Misono, Hugh, or Tetsu calls everyone...I feel stupid.)

Licht: Hyde...Hyde? Come on...*shakes him* wake up...! Hyde!

While Licht was trying to wake his Servamp, the driver of the car that hit Hyde opened the door and ran up to them.

Driver: I am so sorry young man! I wasn't paying attention! *looks at Hyde* We should be glad it was just an animal that got hit and not you.

Licht: Just an animal...? B*tch. You nearly killed my boy-...pet...but as I'm an angel, it's forbidden for me to harm you because of something like this. *picks up Hyde*

Driver: You're awfully scratched up. Would you like me to-

Licht: No. *stands up* you've done enough. *runs away*
____

Licht: *enters Misono's mansion* Hello? Anyone here? Please let someone be home...

Lily: Licht, about what happened with Mahiru-

Licht: There's no time for that. *reveals Hyde*

Lily: *gasp*

Licht: H-he's not healing...! He was hit by a car so how is he not healing? He's not responding to the mind thing either. You-you have to do something. *trembling* I'm worried.

Lily: I-I've never experienced a situation like this before-

Licht: Please...please try. Tell me he's going to be okay.

Lily: *takes Hyde* I'll do my best...not sure how helpful it'll be. Uh, in the meantime, you can go to the living room. Everyone's in there.

Licht: *freezes*

Lily: Mahiru and my brother aren't here, don't worry.

Licht: Yeah...yeah okay...

Licht took one last look at Hyde before walking to the living room. Once he stood outside the door he could hear the chatter coming from the inside. Taking a deep breath he opened the door making the noises cease.

Mikuni: Get over your boy problem?

Misono: Mikuni!

Licht: *shakes his head* Can...can I have some water? *sits on couch*

Misono: Uh...sure?

Misono called a person over and asked them to get Licht some water. While they waited, he heard Lily in his mind.

Lily: Misono...

Misono: What is it? Hey, do you know why Licht looks so ...depressed?

Lily: Lawless got hit by a car today. He was in his animal form but he isn't healing or waking up.

Misono: Can vampires go into comas?

Lily: To my knowledge, they can't, be most likely went into shock or something along those lines. Oh! He changed back!

Misono: That's good.

Lily: But...

Misono: But? But what?

Lily: It's not pretty...you need to keep Licht away from the infirmary as well much as possible. He can't see this. The damage is even worse since Lawless was so tiny...

Misono: Okay.

While Misono was having his inner conversation with Lily, Licht got his water and was becoming more restless by the second. His foot was impatiently tapping on the floor making Mikuni groan in annoyance.

Mikuni: Would you quit that?! You're hurting my poor Able's ears! *covers her ears*

Licht only responded with a glare making everyone suddenly worried.

Mikuni: What, no comment? *confused* somethin' happen?

Tetsu: You can talk to us if you need to, you know.

Hugh:  *nods* I agree. Whatever is troubling your mortal mind, we're here to assist you.

Licht: Nothing happened guys, I'm fine.

Mikuni: You don't look fine. Even greed would agree with me.

Tetsu: Where is Hyde anyway? Are you two still fighting?

Licht: I-I...*clears throat* I have no clue. He, he must be off somewhere causing trouble. I can't tell them...they'll laugh at me for worrying about a demon.

Mikuni: Well aren't you gonna go look for him? He was pretty panicky when he left Mahiru's.

Licht: I should, shouldn't I? *looks at Mikuni* I should stay with him.

Mikuni: *nods* At least let him explain himself.

Jeje: What is there to explain?

Mikuni: *looks at him* You really want their relationship to fail don't you?

Licht: Misono, where's your infirmary? I need to find Hyde.

Misono: W-we don't have an infirmary. I'm no good at this! Why'd I think I could do it?!

Mikuni: What are you talking about, Misono? Are you stupid? Yes. It's down the right hall when you leave here. Take a left and it's the third door from the stairs.

Misono: I regret letting you in. You screw everything up.

Licht: Near the stairs, okay. *runs out*

Misono: Hey wait! *runs after him* I'm telling you we don't have an infirmary!

Mikuni: *holds up Able* Our friends are all weirdos~ but not us my sweet Able~

Jeje: Yes, because everyone thinks that this is normal.

Mikuni: Oh shut up.

(I'm sleep deprived)