Dare #4...

A/N: Lets just say Licht forgot Mahiru knew about him and Hyde dating.

From corruptedash

Kuro: Of course I'm serious. I'm always serious.

Mahiru: Sure you are.

Hyde: Why are you like this can't you loosen up?*picks from boredom*

Mahiru: Yeah it doesn't-

Hyde: Mahi!

Mahiru: Yeah?

Hyde: *shows paper*

Mahiru: *smiles* Hey Hyde~

Hyde: Yeah Mahiru?

Mahiru: Why'd you have to kiss Licht? You know how much I hate that!

Misono: Wait what?

Kuro: Yeah, what?

Mahiru: And here I was thinking that all those dinners meant something to you.

Kuro: What dinner-Lawless what dinner?

Hyde: *looks at licht*

Licht: *glares* What dinner?

Hyde*whispers* Mahiru...

Mahiru: *whispers* Play along if you want Licht to leave this place alive.

Hyde: *sighs* Of course they meant something. The kiss was just a dare.

Mahiru: That's good.

Hyde/Mahiru: *cuddling*

Hyde: Anyway enough about that. Why have you been hanging around my brother so much? Is he your boyfriend?

Mahiru: No. He's...just a friend. You know I like you a lot though. *smiles*

Kuro: *shocked*

Mikuni: Ouch..that's gotta hurt. *looks at Kuro*

Mahiru: What about Licht? Do you love him?

Hyde: He's...he uh...well...I

Licht: Well what? Spit it out.

Hyde: *whispers* Mahiru...I don't think I can do this. I love him...

Mahiru: *whispers* He'll be fine.

Hyde: Just a friend...and...I don't...

Licht: *Gets up* I just remembered, I have rehearsal today. See you guys later. And Lawless...

Hyde: *eyes widen*

Licht: *turns back crying* F*ck you...

Hyde: Licht wai-

Licht: *leaves*

Hyde: What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done?

Mikuni: The hell was that? What happened?

Lily: A possible break up.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Hugh: Not possible. I would have notice if they were together.

Misono: They can't be dat-

Hyde: That can't be true...! A break up? Over this?

Mikuni: Wait so you guys were together?

Tetsu: It was kind of obvious...

Hugh: As I said I knew the whole time.

Hyde: No no no! I screwed up big time! How could I do that to him?

Mahiru: Hyde calm dow-

Hyde: Don't you tell me to calm down! I-I've gotta go find him. I have to find him. Okay okay. Jacket, shoes, wallet, keys-...don't need keys, don't have a car.

Kuro: Lawless.

Hyde: What?! What do you want? If you going to tell me to calm down it won't. It won't work so don't try it. He could be out of town by now for all I know. He hates me. He was crying. He's never cried because of me what if-

Kuro: *hugs* It'll be alright. Everything's going to be okay. I'm not going to tell you to calm down but at least focus your senses. And don't run in the street. It's still daytime. But we'll talk about what you did later.

Hyde: Yeah...yeah okay...thanks.*leaves*

Mahiru: It was a dare. It seemed fun so-

Kuro: I saw it. It was to make me jealous. Lawless dropped the paper when Licht left. It said to make me jealous, not ruin their whole relationship.

Mahiru: To make you jealous of Hyde-

Kuro: Just hugging him or something will do. You didn't need to act like his secret boyfriend. I'm not as upset as Licht because we weren't dating in the first place and I saw the dare. But still...that hurt Mahiru.

Mahiru: Kuro-

Kuro: Don't. I may not hate you especially,*glares* but I hate what you did to their relationship. *looks around* What are you all still doing here? Leave. If you still want to talk to Mahiru then take him with you.

Misono: Let's go to my place...*gets up*come on Mikuni.

Mikuni: *chuckles* So you do love-

Misono: Not the time nor place...

Mikuni: ...Right...

Everyone left the apartment and Kuro went into his room. No one was left in the living room except Mahiru, who had to think of how he could fix what he'd just done.

A/N: Wow that got serious. I don't know if any of you know but you might because of my updating schedule. So basically when I write I dont have anything planned. I think of ideas as I go along and that's why all my stories are all over the place. This is what I came up with and I thought it was going to be like the other chapters but my mind had other ideas.