chapter twenty-eight.

"Okay. So I don't know if I should even be mad at you because it felt like you were cheating on two girls at the same time. Should I feel happy because the youngest is inlove? Or confused because I don't know what to say."  Jay roamed around the room, thinking about a good advice to say to Ni-ki.

The japanese boy groaned, plopping down on his bed. He took a pillow and hugged it, while his hyungs stared at him with worry. This love triangle was a bit too difficult to handle, and triangles like this is quite rare to happen or even be seen in those typical romance movies that Jay, Jake and Sunghoon kept watching during friday nights.

They badly wanted to help their dongsaeng, but the key to giving a helpful advice and solution is still left unknown. It actually surprised them when they heard about Ni-ki and his affair, because who knew that the youngest among the group is already experiencing this kind of love? And it scared his hyungs.

"Hey Sunghoon! Weren't you and Sungkyung in a love triangle with Shin Yuna before?"  Heeseung queried, thinking that Sunghoon might at least have some past experiences that he could share with Ni-ki.

"Yes, but our situation was different. I liked Yuna first and straight on payed attention to her, before I realised I actually like Sungkyung. Basically, I didn't two time or anything." he answered. His friends sighed and continued to think once again.

"How are you and Sungkyung by the way?"

"None of you're business."

Ni-ki groaned like a child and threw a pillow to the ground. It has been 2 days and he has 3 more days left to choose, sadly there was still no sign of progress with whom he's going to pick. How could choosing between two people be so hard? He really liked them both but right now, he had no choice. If he can't choose one, he's going to end up hurting two.

Besides, hurting one person is better than hurting two right?

Jungwon gasped. He just thought of an idea! He approached the boy and sat down beside him.  "I just thought of an idea! Ni-ki, I'm going to ask you questions alright? Make sure you answer them honestly."  Ni-ki nodded.

"You love two girls right?"

"Umm...hyung, define love please."  at Ni-ki's question, Sunoo face palmed, Jay snorted while Sunghoon bit his inner lip. They didn't know that the maknae was that clueless after all, but who are they to blame him? He's still young and immature to these kind of things.

"It's a deep feeling of affection for someone." Jake answered in a flash. Of course, he's the smartest and the most knowledgeable guy in the group.

Jungwon gave his hyung a thumbs up before turning to Ni-ki again.  "Exactly! Now, close you're eyes and tell us, between Takara and Saeyoung, which girl do you have a deep affection for? Think wisely."

Going back at the times whenever he was alone, spending time with one of the girls, Ni-ki closely and carefully payed attention to those moments and how he felt at those times. How affectionate he was when he went out with one of them. Which girl did he have a deep affection for? The answer came right at him. Ni-ki delivered it clearly.

"Saeyoung."

Jungwon showed a satisfied smile. He could tell that he was being honest, considering how calm and serious Ni-ki looks─even though he had his eyes closed. Jungwon gestured his Jay hyung to come over, because he was aware that when it comes to these things, Jay would be the best person to approach.

Jay grabbed a chair, and sat in front of the japanese boy.  "Between the two girls, who do you have a great bond with?"

"Takara."