chapter two.

" No one is leaving this room unless we finally perfected this choreography. And no, I don't wanna hear your whines so get into your positions and start over! "  demanded the stressed team captain. It has been four days and the competition kept drawing nearer. His team, isn't fully prepared yet and there are still a lot of beats that they need to review.

This dance competition is a yearly event wherein school's around the district of Seoul competes in the heated competition, with professional judges watching them. Representing the school, Ni-ki was always determined to win- in which he usually does. The school and his teammates trust him and capabilities so he better not let them down.

Plus, it will help gain their school, money for fundraisers and as well as building improvement- along with its structure. Not only that, it will help the school gain attention for more students to attend. Its not like they have only a few students- no, it's to help gain recognition knowing its a performing arts school for young talents but also geared with education and manners.

" But Ni-ki what if I need to go the restroom? "

" Then just pee in your pants! " joked Xin Long, who received a nudged in the gut by Jeong Dahyun.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes, his teammates are goofing of again. " You could use the restroom but make sure you get back here by 10 minutes. I'm counting the time. "  he says trying to set up his watch.

" Alright guys let's get into positions, like what Mr. Nishimura said. " Jungwon grabbed Xin Long and Ta-ki, dragging them back to there positions before their team captain explodes.

Ni-ki sighed. Standing up, he grabbed the speaker and adjusted the volume for the music.  " Ok, in 3, 2, 1.... "

" Thank you so much for the help Saeyoung. I really needed that! "

Saeyoung politely bowed and gave her teacher a warm smile. " Always happy to help Ms. Rin. Please call me if you need anymore assistance."

" Now I get why Professor Kang Royeul favours her than his own students. " commented Professor Hoonju as he watches Saeyoung walk out of the faculty room, along with the other teachers.

Mrs. Eusun took Saeyoung's portfolio from her drawer and took a quick overview. " She's not part of the best class in her level. "

" And what's so wrong with that? "

Mrs. Eusun closed the portfolio placing it on top of her desk. She sighed as she sat back on her chair, staring back at the portfolio. Professor Kang Royeul was never so easy to please but he's definitely not the worst when it comes to the student's perspective. He was all serious and less the fun, and is very strict when it comes to test scores and grades.

Knowing Kang Royeul's personality, it was a bit odd for them to find out that the student he looks out for the most was a girl out of the best classes. Which made the teachers wonder why and how.

We could say that Roh Saeyoung is the teacher's pet of Professor Kang, but never did they see the Professor show his favouritism when it comes to his students- well at least that's what they know.

Entering back at her classroom instead of her friends, Chaeji and Mijin greeting Saeyoung, it was Jo Aesoo and Zhang Mei Xi who did.

" Seriously Saeyoung? How come you were never scolded by Professor Kang or expressed his anger at you? What? Did you pay him for it? " Aesoo and Mei Xi hysterically at the girl.

Saeyoung rolled her eyes and straightly went pass them, hitting their shoulders with her own in the process. Those two girls, were never really the best person to hang out with, and people could tell.