17. Here Comes the Loco

Finally updating! Sorry for the wait, I know everyone has been waiting for the next chapter. Make sure to vote for each chapter for a chance to get a shoutout. Make sure to follow my tiktok livhuffer.2 where I have been posting about my fanfiction and is exclusively for wattpad style content. So far I have posted moodboards for both my current stories and a compilation of all Alleia's outfits. Show support on there and I will give a shoutout for the tiktok in each chapter as well! Enjoy.

It's been a few days now and Bray is still missing. Lex, Martin and Ryan have looked all over the city but have been unable to find him, as they can't go in Ebony's territory. Because of that, we have deduced that he is in one of those places. Trudy is still moping about, and Martin and I have been looking after Brady, with Salene initially trying to steal her until I snapped at her and since then she has also been moping without Bray and trying to get the others to help her. The others have refused to take the bait and help her steal Brady though.

Right now, a few of us are up in the kids room, where Zandra is showing us a necklace she found and wants to wear for her wedding to Lex.

"It's nice. Did Lex give it to you?" Salene asks Zandra with a bit of snark to her tone, but Zandra ignores it.

"Yeah, he found it in the antique shop," Zan says, slightly giddy at the mention of her future husband.

"It's generous of him," Salene says sarcastically, for which I give her a warning glare, tired of all her shit the last few days.

"Isn't he great?" Zandra smiles.

"He is. He's been a lot better since you two became a thing, a lot nicer and happier," I tell her, watching the smile grow. Brady stirs slightly from the carrier on my chest, and I comb her hair back gently to help her stay asleep, having struggled to get her to sleep last night, as she's going through a bit of a growth spurt.

While I'm not paying attention, Zandra runs off to show Trudy. I look up from Brady to see her gone.

"Where's she gone?" I ask apprehensively.

"To see Trudy," Salene tells me smugly, knowing what might happen.

"Get the smug look of your face Salene, just because you don't like Trudy because she gets in the way of you snogging Bray all the time doesn't mean you have to make others feel the same," I glare at her, standing and leaving the room to distract Zandra.

As I get to Trudy's room, it is too late as Zandra storms out in a huff, rolling her eyes at me as she goes, fed up with her.

"Could've just smiled and nodded at her and said you wanted to rest. She probably would've left quicker and gotten what she wanted," I call gently to Trudy, who turns her head to look at me.

"I just don't want to talk to anyone today," Trudy mumbles.

"You've said that the last few days. You know, when you mope about after a boy when they upset you, you let them win," I tell her sympathetically. "Best way to make him realise he's an ass is to not let him have this effect on you. Show him you don't need him, even if you think you do."

She stays quiet, thinking about what I said and I leave her be, heading back to the kids room.

"Well you'll both make lovely bridesmaids, won't they Salene?" Zandra says to the girls as I walk in. They discuss Paul being a page boy as I sit down on the couch behind Patsy.

"Somehow I don't think he'll be too pleased if you dress him up in one of those outfits from the magazines, Zan," I chuckle.

"I suppose not, but still," she chuckles back.