You?!

It was the day of the marriage everyone was so exited and happy Jisoo and Taehyung are standing on the stage everything is going as planned.

Dad: Are you ready
Jisoo: Yes I am so nervous
Dad: Don't be!

*He walks his precious daughter down the aisle*

Minister: You may now present your vows

Taehyung: Kim Jisoo I will take your love to give me hope, give me joy, and make me a better man. I promise to listen, to hear and to always consider your feelings and thoughts as we travel together on this journey. I vow to love, honor and cherish you, forsaking all others, as a faithful husband as long as we both live.

*Taehyung could hear all the claps that were coming from the audience*

Jisoo: Kim Taehyung I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with your, I promise to love and cherish you and keep the love and fire  in your heart burning strong. I vow to support you, inspire you and love you always. For as long as we shall live i will be by your side for better or worse  for sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only today and everyday.

*Jisoo was getting loud claps from the audience and she was proud*

Minister: Kim Taehyung do you take Kim Jisoo as your wife
Taehyung: I do
Minister: Kim Jisoo do you take Taehyung as your wife
Jisoo: I do
Minister: Kim Taehyung will you always love, support and cherish your wife
Taehyung: I will
Minister: Kim Jisoo will you always love, support and cherish your husband
Jisoo: I will
Minister: I pronounce you husband and wife
Minister: You may now kiss the bride

*Taehyung was leaning in close there faces centimetres away when*

*gun shot* Taehyung immediately pulled back his face and looked at the direction the gun shot came from*

*the croud move in to 2 sections revealing*

Jisoo: You?!

Authors Note
Hi guys i know you all are curious who it is but i am not gonna reveal it till the next episode oh and i can not wait for Lisa's birthday to come
Happy birthday to Lisa in advance!
Ciao
Adios
Stay safe
Stay sweet
Peace Out